Reason to not Talk to Strangers

(Y/n) had followed Thrash and Morgan into an alleyway close to the scene where GHOST was there. She wanted to tell them that Dorothy and the others are going to find out soon and she was concerned that something bad was going to happen.

"Hmm!" She hummed quietly behind them to get their attention.

"(Y/n)? What are you doing here?" He asked with slight panic.

"Please don't tell mom!" Morgan added after. "We don't want to be in big trouble again!" They looked at (Y/n) with pleading eyes.

'I want to say 'no,' but then again... do they deserve another scolding and lecture from their mom? I don't want to imagine the worst punishment for them...' (Y/n) sweat dropped. "Hm..." She let out defeated hum as she slumped her shoulders.

"Yes! Thank you!" Morgan hugged her.

"You're the best!" Thrash added joining in too, (Y/n) gave out a small sigh. If Dorothy knew she got involved with them, there are many thoughts she'll have about her. One, she'll be disappointed but concerned why she went out, she can got hurt if they pulled any stunts. Two, she'll get mostly disappointed for joining their fun. Three, she'll be very disappointed on the kids, and not (Y/n).

*Boom!*

Suddenly, an explosion occurred when a sudden dumpster caught on fire. Morgan and Thrash were pulled down as (Y/n) stumbled and kneeled. Dorothy Malto was quick to grab an extinguisher and put out the fire. (Y/n) was about to step out and go see the scene, but was stopped when a familiar yellow and purple car pulled up and transformed.

Morgan let out a gasp at the Decepticon before her, (Y/n) quickly realized it was Swindle she met at the rail yard with his brother. Panic flowed through her mind and chest, she knew they've seen each other before.

Will he recognize her? "No time to talk." He said, acting as if he was a mysterious saver since he knew that Thrash and Morgan weren't on a faction, especially GHOST. "Follow me if you want to get out of here alive." He gestured with an offering servo before transforming and driving off. Immediately, Thrash transformed as well, and Morgan hopped onto the passenger seat. (Y/n) was first hesitant, but she knew if she stayed behind, time knows what will Swindle do to the two.

Sighing, she ran out of the alleyway quickly and followed the trio.

~~

Shortly, they've all arrived at a hilltop where Swindle was waiting at a cliff, watching the town. Morgan hopped out of Thrash as he transformed and (Y/n) stopped with her feet skidding quietly. "You're luckily old Swindle found you before anyone else did." He said, turning to face them. (Y/n) was being a but cautious, she can't do anything now, it'll put herself and/or the bonded siblings in danger. "Rouge cons don't last long out here."

"Oh we're not Decepticons." Thrash quickly corrected Swindle's assumption.

-𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙤𝙗𝙤𝙩𝙨, 𝙬𝙚'𝙧𝙚 𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙨 𝙣𝙚𝙪𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙡𝙨.- (Y/n) quickly scribbled down the note. She knew that if he only said they weren't Decepticons, Swindle thinks they might be Autobots, and they work for GHOST.

"Yes. That too." The male Terran continued. "I'm Thrash," he introduced himself. "This is Mo," he gestured to her human sister. "And this is (Y/n)." He glanced at her as (Y/n) gave a shy wave. "She can't communicate very well with others, so that's why she uses a notebook to talk." He added about the condition she has.