Hide and Seek

(Y/n) was up a bit early in the cloudy morning as she watched a northern cardinal bathe itself a small water fountain. "Hey... little guy..." She muttered as she sat on her knees. The bird chirped in response as it gave her a curious look. "I... I know you won't understand me. But I know you are the only one who I can understand." She sighed. "What should I do to open up to people? I can't talk normally, I either stutter, squeak, or just not even talk to them at all.

It kept chirping in response as it kept bathing itself in water. "Ugh... never mind." She said. "What am I trying to say is that is there ANY way I can talk to others normally without having problems of social communicating?" She asked.

The bird tweeted as it flapped it's wings and landed on her ahoge that was sticking out of the back of her hat. "Ugh," she said, unintentionally grabbing the bird softly. "What am I suppose to do?" She asked the bird. The bird looked at her directly in the eyes as she looked in it's tiny studs too.

*PING!*

Her world suddenly turned white as her vision began to flash. She saw a couple of... memories of it?

~~

There first flash was a man who was being happy with a(n) (e/c) female. They were laughing together.

"You know, I should probably try being a police samurai." The women said as the two looked at a sunset. The two were sitting on a small wooden dock.

"And maybe I should try be this job you call... assassin..." The male said.

'Eh? What's going on?" (Y/n) thought.

Then, the next flash was the man training swiftly with his sword fighting. "Very good, Bushida." There was an elderly man, he reminded (Y/n) a lot of Sifu from the Lego Ninjajo move. Except his clothing is rather pastel blue and his straw hat's straws at the end were a bit crooked.

"Thank you, father." The young man replied.

The third was him giving a small child a wooden hand-made katana. The child was not the one she knows her memory because the white blue clouds her vision of viewing flashback. "Thank you dad! Now I can become a samurai like you!" It was a femme child.

"Okay, I'll teach you the basics..." The man said.

~~

The memory ended when the bird flew away from her, landing on top of a tree branch in the distance behind her. 'Okay...? Why would a bird give me memories...?' (Y/n) pondered as she watched the bird. "Huh..." She muttered. She then walked to the back of the house to see how Mo, Robby, and their new Transformers siblings doing.

She walked to the back of the house to find their Transformers siblings plus Mo on the roof near the attic's window of where Robby was sleeping. "!!!" (Y/n) squeaked loudly in panic from how they got onto the rooftop.

There were a lot of worries to come out from that. What if Robby and Morgan's parents here that noise? What if they accidentally fall and Morgan gets injured, aside of that, they hear Twitch and Thrash!?

"Oh! Hey (Y/n)!" Twitch was the first to notice her before turning back to talk to Robby, ignoring her panic. "Mo says you like to sleep late." She said, (Y/n) was looking for anything that she can use to get on the roof. "Why? That sounds so boring."

"We read your history books!" Thrash chimed in. "Yo, these Transformers guys are bananas!" He exclaimed as he pointed to the comics he had in his hand he read with Twitch last night. (Y/n) backed up for a moment before sprinting. She did a couple of hops and flips, and on the last hop, she sprung high into the air, backflipping.