(Y/n)'s Accidental 1st Impression on New Neighbors

Eventually, she was able to escape by going away into the woods. She was sure exhausted and tired from all the running, furthermore, she was hungry. (Y/n) was covered in dust and dirt from the fight. She had to take off her hoodie to feel the cold which helps her beware of her sense of surrounding due to it being night time.

As she continued to skate, her stopped to look at this weird invention under the moonlight with two kids. "Wow..." (Y/n) walked up to take a better look, it seems that they are trying to catch a Wifi signal.

"It's working!" The little girl gasped. She was wearing a white t-shirt with a red leather jacket over it. She also had blue jeans, dark brown hair and skin, and orange-colored eyes. "Great invention, Robby!" She exclaimed. The boy was wearing a long-sleeve blue pastel t-shirt, he had short dark brown hair with orange-colored eyes too. He also had the same skin tone as his sister.

(Y/n) began to unconsciously move forward, quietly walking onto their property. They two talked before the girl reeled in the metal kite. "Yes!" Robby exclaimed. "Finally. Hold there. Now I can finally text-"

*Beep!*

"::Kids, dinner's ready!::" Another male voice said who sound like it was there father. "::I couldn't find the aluminum foil, so it looks a little weird. Don't judged::" He continued. "::Is that my bike? Where are you?::" He asked, (Y/n) held back a small chirp of amusement.

"Uh, getting foil." The girl said. "We'll be right in." She retrieved the kite as Robby turn the phone to a different angle.

"::Oh, my lolo gave that to me! Be careful--::"

(Y/n) can only watch as the call ended before the male groaned. 'They must've recently moved here...' She thought.

*Click!*

She tripped over her own wheels as she began to stumble over her own feet. "AAH!" She yelled as she landed on the ground.

*Bam!*

Hitting face-first, she hissed as she got up from the spot and rubbed off as much dirt and mud she got on her face. "Hey! How did you get here?" The two kids, the boy had his flashlight from his phone as they both wield farm tools in their hands.

"!!!" (Y/n) squeaked out as she quickly scootched back away from them as they flinched from her sudden movement. She quickly scrambled to take out her notebook and quickly scribble down a sentence as she showed it to them.

The two walked over to her cautiously as she looked away in fear. "I'm sorry for trespassing your property. I was just curious and wanted to investigate what you kids were doing." The boy read what the note said.

"She seems to be honest with us..." The girl trailed off, still unsure.

"Can you talk?" Robby asked, wanting to clarify if she was actually mute.

(Y/n) then wrote down another quick sentence within a scribble as she showed it to them. "No..." He read, as she put the notebook down, she was still guilty for making a conflict stirred between them.

"H-Hey! Don't blame yourself!" The girl reassured. "It was our fault for scaring you at first." She replied as Robby walked over cautiously to help her on her feet. "I am Morgan Malto, you can call me 'Mo' for short. This is my brother, Robby Malto." She said. "What's yours?" She asked.

(Y/n) began to write in her notebook once more. "(Y/n)." Robby read the notebook before looking at her strangely. "Have we... met before? Not to make it awkward?" He asked.

She looked at him, for a moment, she absorbed the features of him. She knew that the last familiar face she has met was a childish face. But it wasn't too childish like a toddler, more like a kid.

(Y/n) then shook her head, clarifying that she wasn't familiar with him at all. "Come on, you don't want to miss some dinner with us." Robby said, as he and her sister began walking towards the house.

"Besides, I think mom and dad will like you once you get to know them." His little sister added.

The invited girl seemed to be a bit hesitant, she was about to tell them to reconsidered their choices. Thankfully, the duo to stop and look at her to see what will her answer be. She was about to began writing, until a sudden bolt of pain hit her in the head.

Her head felt hot and feverish, she can feel herself sweating a lot as her body felt it dropped to -23° Celsius. A strange lump began to irritate inside her throat as she began coughing hoarsely.

"(Y/n)?" Morgan asked, concerned for her and her coughing.

*Clack! Thump!*

She began to fall backwards slowly after dropping her notebook and pencil/pen (which ever is fine) to the ground.

"(Y/N)!" Robby ran to catch her as she hit on the ground fully.

*THUD!*

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

-ˏ͛ ‧̥̥͙‧̥̥ ̥ ̮ ̥ ‧̫‧ ⊹̥ ̮ ̥‧̥̥‧̥̥͙ ˏ͛--ˏ͛ ‧̥̥͙‧̥̥ ̥ ̮ ̥ ‧̫‧ ⊹̥ ̮ ̥‧̥̥‧̥̥͙ ˏ͛--ˏ͛ ‧̥̥͙‧̥̥ ̥ ̮ ̥ ‧̫‧ ⊹̥ ̮ ̥‧̥̥‧̥̥͙ ˏ͛--ˏ͛ ‧̥̥͙‧̥̥ ̥ ̮ ̥ ‧̫‧ ⊹̥ ̮

ˏ͛ ‧̥̥͙‧̥̥ ̥ ̮ ̥ ‧̫‧ ⊹̥ ̮ ̥‧̥̥‧̥̥͙ ˏ͛

Cԋαρƚҽɾ Sҽƈɾҽƚʂ! Sԋԋ...

-ˏ͛ ‧̥̥͙‧̥̥ ̥ ̮ ̥ ‧̫‧ ⊹̥ ̮ ̥‧̥̥‧̥̥͙ ˏ͛--ˏ͛ ‧̥̥͙‧̥̥ ̥ ̮ ̥ ‧̫‧ ⊹̥ ̮ ̥‧̥̥‧̥̥͙ ˏ͛--ˏ͛ ‧̥̥͙‧̥̥ ̥ ̮ ̥ ‧̫‧ ⊹̥ ̮ ̥‧̥̥‧̥̥͙ ˏ͛-

⚡️🧡⚡️Robby knew he felt like he met someone before that had a familiar face like (Y/n)

⚡️🖤⚡️Robby and Mo's parents thought that they hurt themselves, but then were confused and shock on how a person ended up at their location.

⚡️💙⚡️Mo thought (Y/n) was dead, but Dorothy said that she was just only passed out, but there wasn't a valid reason to why.