🦋𝙄𝙛 𝙒𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙥𝙖𝙙 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙚𝙙 (to (Y/n))

𝔸/𝕟: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕓𝕦𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕗𝕝𝕪 𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕚𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕓𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟𝕤 𝕚𝕥'𝕤 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕝𝕠𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕓𝕠𝕠𝕜. 𝕍𝕖𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕚𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕒𝕣 𝕥𝕠 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕤𝕒𝕚𝕕 '𝕠𝕥 𝕒 𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣', 𝔹𝕌𝕋 𝕚𝕥'𝕤 𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕦𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕠𝕞 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕀'𝕧𝕖 𝕓𝕖𝕖𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖 𝕚𝕥 𝕕𝕠𝕨𝕟.

𝔼𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪!

~~

(Y/n) was online writing, mostly about Transformers in her fanficiton concept. She was writing a lot of them, and she even has so many incomplete drafts that are perfected for publishing. She saved all of them on Grammerly and Google Docs. She wanted to publish them very badly.

Unfortunately, there's some catch.

One, she doesn't know any online and safe site to publish her story.

Second, she's afraid of what others think of her.

'Maybe I need to talk to someone... they might have an idea...' She thought, putting her feet onto the ground, she put away her laptop as she went out for an afternoon skate.

"Hey! (Y/n)!" Bubbles called out to her name across from the neighborhood.

"Hey..." She waved back.

"What are you doing out here?" He asked.

"Skating..."

"Well, now that you're out here, I want to introduce you to something." She said, the said girl's name skated to where she was as held out a phone with a Bumblebee case on there. "You've been writing stories right?" The quiet girl nodded. "Well, I like to introduce to you, Wattpad!" She turned on her phone and logged in before it showed that an app was an orange box with a white 'W'.

"Wattpad... ?" She questioned.

"Yes! Zhe, Wattpad." She grinned.

"What's that... ?" She asked, curious.

"Wattpad is both an app or site you can get on your devices!" She explained.

"What does it do?"

"Well, it gives you the ability to create, write, publish your stories, and vote, comment, add other people's stories into your reading list that you like/love them!" (Y/n) seemed to be intrigued by what she's hearing, and decide to try it out.