Eavesdropping? Or Discovery?

(Y/n) was holding the man's collar as she was whacking him repeatedly with the newspaper. "Ow- ow! What are you doing--?! OW!...!" He was yelping in pain as she kept whacking him.

*Bam!*

The door was barged open as Robby and Mo quickly dragged her out of the room before it was shut. "(Y/n)! I was wondering where you went!" Twitch said to the femme who was a little bit confused of the newspaper, but she didn't questioned it. "Did you find Mrs. Slithers in there?" She asked, holding the claw object.

"Kids, outside. Now." Dorothy ordered everyone, she quickly walked to the door and opened it. "Hold it sir, how did you get inside my ranger station?" She demanded, looking at the person who had invaded her ranger station. "And who are you?"

"Special Agent Jon "no H" Scholder," he replied. He held out his ID while he tried to search the room, but Dorothy blocked his sight. "Global Hazard and Ordinance Strike Team." He added, still trying to see. The kids, Terrans, and (Y/n) were able to sneak away. The (h/c) female stopped, she wanted to know the familiar man she met last night with Twitch and Robby. "'GHOST' to civvies." He added.

"And I suppose the reason I suddenly have an elevator is GHOST too?" The kids' mother questioned about the sudden building transportation.

"(Y/n)! What are you doing!?" Robby hissed quietly out of concerned. She quickly gestured a small 'shh' and quietly closed the door.

"What is she doing!?" Morgan looked at her brother.

"I don't know what she is planning, but we need to do what she says." He replied nervously, worried if (Y/n) gets caught.

"That's classified, Ranger Malto." Agent Jon said, walking out of the room. (Y/n) quickly hopped against the right corner of where a fake otter was sitting in a transparent plastic tank. "But since you're what passes for Witwicky law enforcement, you'll be working with me on a new mission." The teen quietly slipped away from the corner, checking out the elevator as she quietly closed the room. She softly touched the elevator door, but then something unexpected happen.

Ping!*

Her eyes glowed (f/c) with the outline cyan and orange as she began to see a grey outline of the elevator. Looking down, there was the grey boxy vertical tunnel of where the elevator goes down. Looking further, she saw the outline of the hallways of another tunnel below her. "Wow... this is... new..." Her eyes flickered with amazement.

"I̶̴̗̗̦͍ͨͭ̉͢͟t̴͕͖͓̀'s̩͙͖̋͛͟ ă̶̸̝ͦ͊̿͋͞ s̩͙͖̋͛͟p̶̸̨̺͊̍̒̓̀ę̷̵̧̖̫̗̆̊c̷̹͖͋́̃i̵͓͙̱͚̎͟ă̶̸̝ͦ͊̿͋͞ḻ̸͈ͧ͑̓̓̀͡ ę̷̵̧̖̫̗̆̊ḻ̸͈ͧ͑̓̓̀͡ę̷̵̧̖̫̗̆̊c̷̹͖͋́̃t̴͕͖͓̀r̶̷̲͍̭͐̾̀͟i̵͓͙̱͚̎͟c̷̹͖͋́̃ x̷̶͚͖͓̘̔-r̶̷̲͍̭͐̾̀͟ă̶̸̝ͦ͊̿͋͞y̯̤͑́́̓́ v̸̵̝͙͆̈ͤi̵͓͙̱͚̎͟s̩͙͖̋͛͟i̵͓͙̱͚̎͟ȍ̸̢̢̮͚̐̚n̷̶̯͉̊̽̐ͦ͘ ..." The same woman said to her, she was leaning against the closed door of the room. "... I҉̡̯̺̜̅́͋̃͢͜ s҉̝̭̦͚̑ͯ̌͡u̶͖̖͆̊̈́͡͡p̷̸̷̨͙͙͇ͨ̌ͣ͋͟͢͠p̷̸̷̨͙͙͇ͨ̌ͣ͋͟͢͠o҉̢̡̲͇̌͗̀͢͝s҉̝̭̦͚̑ͯ̌͡e̵̡̫̫͍͕̎ͭ̐͟͟͝͞ ȳ̸̵̩̜͔͍̔́͟͟͢͡o҉̢̡̲͇̌͗̀͢͝u̶͖̖͆̊̈́͡͡ k҉̴̶̬͈̫̹͖̾̎ͭ́̍̐͜͜͝͠n̸͐̈́͟͟͝o҉̢̡̲͇̌͗̀͢͝w҉̢̡̹̮͌̄ͦ͜͟͟͞͠͞ i҉̧̯̤̙͔̑ͧ̅̔ͦ́͜͟͢͝͠t҉̷҉̢͖͔̹͛̌͊͘͜͢͠͡͡'s҉̝̭̦͚̑ͯ̌͡ a҉͖̟̜̞̂̃̑̽͢͢͠͡b҉͙̺̻̥̅̎͋̕͜͝͡͞͠i҉̧̯̤̙͔̑ͧ̅̔ͦ́͜͟͢͝͠l̶҉̰͚͖͕̍̈́̅͗̏̇͢͜͜͝i҉̧̯̤̙͔̑ͧ̅̔ͦ́͜͟͢͝͠t҉̷҉̢͖͔̹͛̌͊͘͜͢͠͡͡i҉̧̯̤̙͔̑ͧ̅̔ͦ́͜͟͢͝͠e̵̡̫̫͍͕̎ͭ̐͟͟͝͞s҉̝̭̦͚̑ͯ̌͡." She asked.