Fixing the troubled transfer

Start from the beginning

Zack just stood there with a uneasy smile because he wasn't expecting Doo and others to even care about him.

But Doo and his lackeys weren't the only ones who were happy to see Zack again but Architecture department was also really happy since Zack and Vasco were kind off friends.

And Guess what happened next?

Vasco and burn knuckles came running into the fashion department classroom.

Zack turned around because they made loud noises and Zack looked at Vasco who was tearing up.

Vasco ran upto Zack and Jumped on him but Fortunately Zack caught him air or the floor would be hurt.

"Zack my dear friend, I missed you!"

Vasco cried while hugging Zack and soon the burn knuckles lifted Zack and Vasco up.

"This is burn knuckles's secret move, INVINCIBLE CHARIOT!!"

Both Vasco and Zack sat on the INVINCIBLE CHARIOT and they were looking around the whole school like that.

at the end of ride Zack ended up meeting every department in school though he didn't knew some of them even existed before.

Like the anime department where Zack met a fat ass named Logan lee who seemed like a arrogant ass but Zack ignored him for now.

During the lunch break, Zack was sitting with his friends, Mira, Daniel, Zoe and Yui.

Meanwhile on the other side of cafeteria, A two guys were planning something and One of them was Logan Lee.

"Master, That tall guy is Zack lee"

"He is some big shot around here?"

"Big shot? He is biggest shot around here, He beat up Vasco on his first day here, Even Daniel doesn't get on his nerves"

"I can kill that skinny guy"

"Master if you beat Zack lee in front of everyone today, You will be new big shot around here"

With that Logan got up and he took a plate of food and walked towards the table where Zack was sitting with his friends.

Seeing Zack with a smiling Mira, Logan got reminded of his past experiences with women and He poured his plate of food at Mira's head.

"Sorry sorry"

Logan said as if he was joking about this and Zack got up but Mira caught his hand"Zack, I am fine"

Zack didn't listened to Mira and He looked at Yui and Zoe for once and They knew what to do.

Yui and Zoe took Mira from cafeteria and Zack grabbed Logan with his face.

"You want to die, Asshole?"

Zack said and he put some force to grab Logan's face and basically lifted his fatass into the air, showing off his newly acquired strength.

"Hey put me down, You bastard!"

Logan yelled but Zack threw Logan across the cafeteria with just one hand.

Logan was slammed in the wall of cafeteria but He got right back up and rushed at Zack to attack him.

But when Logan reached Zack, Zack flipped him using Aikido and then grabbed him by face again and dragged him around the cafeteria.

After dragging Logan around in the cafeteria, Zack reached the window and he threw Logan out of it.

The cafeteria was fortunately on second floor and Logan fall down on ground.

Logan's back hurt but his bones were still intact but Not for long because Zack jumped on his face from the cafeteria's window.

Zack elbowed Logan in the face while falling from the second floor which broke his jaw and quite many of his teeths.

Logan cried out but nobody understood what he said because his jaw was broken.

Crying enraged Logan tried to attack Zack with his full power but Zack kept dodging him like a kid.

"Bitch please just go away"

Zack said while dodging Logan's attacks with his hands in his pocket.

"You are so weak that now i regret even using my hands on you"

"Aai weeh kee hu"

Logan cried while trying to even touch Zack but Zack decided to end his misery and took out of right hand out of his pockets.

"Come at me, You fucking Hippo"

Zack said looking at Logan and Once Logan ran towards him to attack him, Zack punched Logan at his solar plexus.

Logan couldn't hold his cries after getting hit at his solar plexus and He lost consciousness right there.

Logan fell on ground and Zack spat on his face and then pulled out his wallet and stuffed some money in his mouth.

"Go get treatment"Zack said to unconscious Logan"And Also get a fat trimming surgery if possible"

Zack then put back his wallet and left Logan lying in the middle of playground and went back to finish his lunch.

Because nutrition is important.