<1> Dream Come True

/Elsa's Pov/

I walked down the hallway to the classroom I was to be teaching looking at a map of the school.

This is the first time I'll ever be teaching a class! eek! I think excitedly.

Then I reach the room I'm supposed to be teaching in I set all my stuff on the desk taking out my glasses from my bag that I brought full of my stuff I'll need and set them on my desk.

I teach science but I love arithmetic also but science won over and I decided to be a science teacher.

I got a piece of chalk and start to write on the chalk board.

Then I hear the bell ring just as I finish.

I turn around to see the door open and students fill the room.

Then I move my braid to lay on my left shoulder before grabbing my piece of paper with all the students names.

Then I pick up my glasses and place them on my face.

"Hello class I'm Elsa Arendell I'm your science teacher this year-" "obviously." A boy whispers getting a couple chuckles from the rest of the classroom cutting me off.

But I ignore him and keep talking while I pace behind my desk.

"I am 20 years old I am not married and my sister is in this class." then I saw Anna blush making me smirk.

"Ok!" I say and clap once when I reach the first desk on my right of the room.

"We're gonna start here." I say leaning on my hands that were placed on the students desk my braid hanging down as I looked at the boy sitting there.

"You tell me your name, age, and favorite thing to do. And I'm gonna go around the room asking the same thing" I say and he nods before standing up real nervously.

"I'm Percy," he said before swallowing "I'm sixteen, and my favorite thing is to go to summer camp." he says before sitting down.

"Next." I say and a girl stands up and gives her name age and favorite thing to do.

Then after this row I went to the next and I got to the third person in the row and he stands up "I'm Hiccup, I'm 16, and my favorite thing to do is read about dragons." He says and some kids laugh quietly.

I glare at them and they stop but this one boy kept chuckling quietly.

Then I saw who it was "ok. I'm gonna come back to you 2." I say to the 2 teens behind Hiccup.

Then the third teen had white hair while wearing a dark blue t-shirt and brown jeans.

"Stand up." I say to him and he stops chuckling and stands he was like an inch taller than me."what's your name?" I ask and he looks at me from looking forward as if he
was a soldier.

"Jackson Overland Frost. You can call me Jack, Jackson, Frost, or Awesome." he said with a smirk
and I scoff.

"Age?" I say raising an eyebrow "17." he says "favorite th-" he cut me off "giving people fun." he said which surprised me. But he could always
be lying.

"Well Mr. Frost." I say looking up at him "I would hold my tongue if I were you." I say looking up at him then he half chuckles "well good thing you're not me."

"Sit." I tell him and he sits down then I place my hands on his desk and lean over my face right in front of his "open your mouth one more time without me asking and you'll get detention." I say and he just holds a smirk as if it wasn't a real threat.

Then I stand up strait and start asking names again.

"I'm Merida, I'm 17, and I love to shoot bow and arrow."

"I'm Teresa, I'm 17, and I love to run."

"I'm Repunzl, I'm 16, and I love to paint."

"Names Astrid, I'm 16. and I love skateboarding."

"I'm your sister Anna, I'm 16, and I love chocolate."

"I'm Thomas, I'm 17, and I love peace." he says getting a couple snickers come from the classroom bit all quiet down when I shoot them a harsh glare but mostly at Jack.

Then I walk to the front of the classroom again and start to teach
the lesson.

At the beginning of this year I am to be teaching about animals.

Then I point to a word on the chalk board "what does nocturnal mean? does anyone know?" I ask.

Then I look around the room and see a few hands raised.

Then I point to Repunzal the one with long blond hair "yes." I say.

"Awake at night." she says and I nod before she sits back down.

Then I look at the clock in the back of the classroom checking how much time I have left to teach.

Then I clap my hands to get everyone's attention again.

"Alright. Open your books toooo..." I say getting my book and flipping through a couple pages "page 5." I say and a couple kids chuckle.

"Umm..." I say quietly as I look around the room at teens reaching the page "Merida." is at as she looks up from her book "would you stand and read for us." I say and she stands.

Boy she has such a thick Scottish accent. I thought as she read.

Then I told a few other kids to stand and read for the class.

I check the clock again seeing that I only have a few minutes left.

"Umm Cody. would you please stop there?" I say and he nods while he starts to sit down.

"Ok class, pull out your assignment sheets." I say and they start to pull out little notebooks and little notepads the sounds of pages flipping.

Then I assign their homework right before the bell rang and they all scrambled out of the room.

Then I sighed knowing my first day went well. at least better than it could've gone.

Then I walk down the hall in my dark grey skirt with a little slit in the front and back so I could walk easier and my purple button down shirt all buttoned up except for three buttons at the top.

Then I turn a corner and bump into someone.

"Oops! I'm sorry!" I say looking at the mans grey button up shirt. Then I look up at his face.

"It's fine are you ok?" he asks red hair sideburns "I'm fine." I say before chuckling.

"What's your name?" he asks me "Elsa. and yours?" I ask in return.

"Hans. It's Hans."

(A|N) ok guys new book and I won't be deleting this one cause I've started a bunch of books and deleted them sooo I hope you like! and trust me. it's gonna be good *winks* oh and btw where people were telling there names it wasn't all the kids in the classroom it was just the ones I would use more in the story.

Silent readers DON'T be silent!
Go CRAZY in the comment section!

Vote😎😎
.
.
.
Comment😏
.
.
.
Share😎😎