45 - THE END

A/N POV

It's been 1 week since Y/n got admitted in the hospital. Everyone including EXO has stayed by her side. Everyone hoping she would open her eyes. Her step father never left the hospital ever since she got admitted. He's scared, just how he lost his wife, what about he looses his one and only daughter. Everyone was sitting on some chairs. Silence covering them up but suddenly a nurse ran in "Miss Kang Y/n is awake!" She excitedly said with a wide smile. All of them stood up and went inside to see them. The room was literally full because of the boys. MONSTA X, EXO, Y/n's step brothers and Step Dad. Y/n smiled when she saw her brother and dad. 8 of the boys ran to her and hugged her. And without even them realising, they were already crying out of happiness. Y/n also felt her eyes getting teary. She didn't loose her family..

The guys chuckled after seeing Y/n cry.. Exo came to her and hugged her. They have created a bond with her within these days. She remembers them of their one and only dead sister. Their eyes was also teary when they hugged her. Y/n didn't mind at all. The whole day all of them spent their time in her room, talking and laughing.

MINGI POV

It was already night time. I sneaked into Y/n's room and sat beside her, taking her hands in mine and caressing her hands lightly..
"I'm so happy that you're okay.." I whispered, not wanting to wake her up. I placed my head on top of her hand. Thinking of everything that happened, tears started flowing out uncontrollably.. "I couldn't stand you loving Seonghwa.. but I never thought he would betray you.. why didn't you react!" I choked through my sobs. "I l-love you Kang Y/n" I said in the lowest tone ever possible and cried until I calmed down. Once I was about to leave, someone pulled me by my hand. I turned around to see Y/n smiling. The moonlight hitting her face and her smile making it even prettier. "I love you too Song Mingi" she said having the most genuine smile in the whole world. I was shook and happy at the same time. I sat beside her and pulled her into a hug, trying not to touch her wound. We stayed like that for a minute and pulled out, leaning in for a kiss.
I placed my lips on her soft pink lips and slowly kissed her. She placed her hand on my shoulder and slowly kissed back. After a good minute, we pulled out and looked at each other.

Y/N POV

Mingi kissed me.. it wasn't like Seonghwa's, it was soft, it was filled with all the emotions, love, affection and care. I smiled at him.

I knew he liked me. My brother's told me he likes me and used to come to my room every night just to cry and confess his feelings to em again and again. Felix told me I should be with Mingi instead of being with betrayers and they even told me they're totally fine with me dating a guy they trust. They also told me he loves me from years. I'm actually happy to have someone like Mingi.. and also my brothers!

A/N POV

Her brothers loved her but they sacrificed their love just to be with her always. They know if their feelings take over them, the bond of the brother and sister will break. They just want the best for her and they'll do anything for that..

MAGICAL TIME SKIP

It's been 7 years since everything happened and now Y/n and Mingi are happily married and have a son named Song Eunwoo. Y/n and sitting beside her mother's grave having her little talks with the grave. Mingi walked up to her and took her hands. "We should go home.." he said. Y/n nodded and both of them headed home.

"We're home!!" Y/n said while walking in with Mingi. The moment Eunwoo, heard her voice, he jerked up from Lee's lap and ran in to his mother's embrace. "I missed you mom!" He said and started giving her kisses all over her face. Y/n chuckled at him and pecked his cheeks! Mingi took the kid away from Y/n and kissed her on the lips. "look, she's mine bro" he said glaring at Eunwoo. "Dad she loves me more" Eunwoo said and shot him a glare back. Lee chuckled at the sight.

Suddenly San ran in "JONGHO BROKE MY ARM-" he yelled making Y/n jump a little. "HE WHAT?!!" she yelled back while Jongho ran in and started chasing San out of the room. "They never change" Kai said while entering the room with a coffe in his hands. He went to Y/n and gave her a side hug.

All of them were talking to each other when Bangchan and Hyunjin ran in! "Y/N!!!" Both of them screamed and jumped on her. This caught the attention of the other brothers and they also joined the hug. After a nice minute the guys gave her a photo of Jungkook.

"You know him?" Felix asked while Y/n just nodded. "Well he's back and so is BLACKPINK. GD and him we're cousins and now we have something to get over with" Chanyeol said while smirking. "Aghh after a long time! Yes! Come here Euwnoo" Yunho said entering the room and taking Eunwoo in his hands. "Well I'm ready!" Y/n said grabbing the attention of everyone.

"Fine! We'll take good care of our little bear!" Changbin said grabbing Eunwoo from Yunho and sticking his tounge out to Yunho. Yunho did the same making all of them laugh..

A happy ending maybe? 🤧

-----------------------------------------------------------

THE END

-----------------------------------------------------------

🎉 You've finished reading 𝗦𝘁𝗲𝗽𝗯𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀 // 𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗬 𝗞𝗜𝗗𝗦|𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗭 ✔️ 🎉