5 - Bad bond

A/N POV

Felix dragged Y/n to an empty class room and pinned her to the wall. He shouted at her
"What the heck happened there huh? Did he hurt you?" The tone was half concerned and half frustrated.

Y/n looked so done with all he had just done now but still kept her cool, not wanting to be angry as that can make a huge damage.
"Look Felix we were just playing-"
He didn't even let her complete the words but slammed his fist on the door and screamed "PLAYING HUH?!" without realising San was watching it all.

It was too much for Y/n as she lost her control and bursted out in anger.
"YES PLAYING WHY DO YOU CARE HUH? DON'T EVER BOSS ME AROUND YOU BITCH!" she scoffed as she continued "nah how will he be nice, it'll be all like how his mother taught or maybe acted"

This raged Felix as he slapped Y/n so hard making her almost fall on the floor but the wall kept her from doing so. This brought back memories to both San and Y/n as tears started forming in Y/n's eyes as Felix wrapped his fingers around her neck and started choking her with eyes that showed clear anger and pain.

Y/n was gasping for air as San rushed to them and pulled Felix apart and kicked his stomach making him fall on the ground but not so late he kicked back but San was fast enough to dodge and kick right on his face. Felix was kind of amazed by his skill but still tried to fight San but eventually realised he was no match for him.

Y/n didn't interrupt as she was lost in all the bad memories she recalled with this incident. San rushed to her and hugged her tight, rubbing her back and whispering ' it's alright.. '

That didn't help Y/n as she grabbed her hair in frustration, ready to hurt herself but San stopped her.

"Does he deserve this?" He asked as his voice cracked at the end showing he's clearly concerned for his bestfriend and he could literally cry any time.

But instead of a proper reply Y/n shaked her head as a no and hugged San tight. But she didn't dare to let the tears flow because San was repeatedly saying ' he doens't deserve it ' And she felt it was true.

Y/N POV

After some minutes I stood up so did San. We saw Felix was still on the floor groaning in pain. I didn't care about him in the least so me and San left him there and headed back to our class.

"Y/n you okay?" San asked as his wrapped his arms around my shoulder.
"Yup" I replied with a little grin.
"Then what is this?" He used his sleeves to wipe a little bit of blood on the tip of my lips.
"Ouch!" I whined as the slap literally hit do hard that it made my lips bleed with it's sudden contact with my teeth. I rubbed the back of my neck showing that I didn't notice making San chuckle a bit.

We entered our class and noticed the teacher wasn't here. We didn't care much about that and went to our seat. Yes we sit together you know no one could seperate us. As we sat Mingi tapped my shoulder from the behind as he sits just behind me and San, with Yunho, his bestfriend.

Me and San turned around and greeted Yunho which he gladly replied with a cheerful smile.

"Guys the teacher is late than usual. I wonder what happened" Mingi asked curiously making the three of us giggle.

"Ohw princess why? Do you miss her already" I asked as a smirk formed on my mind. Satisfied with his baby crying face.
"Nahhh eww" he playfully hit my arm as I acted like it hurt and I'm gonna die. I saw my 8 stepbrothers entering the class and everyone of them smiled at me but not Felix and Han. I didn't care anyways. I ignored all of them and started chit-chatting with Mingi, Yunho and San but that's when the teacher entered.

"Good morning students" she said in a hurry as she was already 10 minutes late to class and the class seemed like a mess.

"Bad morning" me and San said in unison as Mingi and Yunho poked as from behind. The teacher heard us and shot a glare at us which we gladly accept with an evil grin. We all sat down as she gestured us to sit.

"Okay so students we have two new students let's welcome them" the teacher said looking at the doorway and that guy with the light pink hair, who bumbed on me earlier entered with a smile as the teacher told him to Introduce himself. That made him look around the class which made him spot me and did a little wave thing which I responded with a fake smile which he definitely understood was fake and left a chuckle.

"Hi y'all I'm Park Seonghwa, hope we'll be friends!" He said giving everyone a little smile.

"Okay Seonghwa You can sit behind Jun, the seat beside you is for you friend where is he?" She asked.

There's one more?

"He's coming miss" with that he went to his seat and sat down as me, San and Yunho continued to roast the teacher and play as Mingi was asleep already. While we were busy with our stupid stuffs the other guy came.
"Miss can I?"

"Sure" the miss replied. We couldn't see him as he was outside the class room but with his voice I felt something in my stomach.. not butterflies but the feeling of pain. This sound feels so familiar and I don't want it to be him....

-----------------------------------------------------------

My heart won't beat for someone I left long ago.. you're now just a memory. A terrible memory I don't wanna remember.

To be continued

-----------------------------------------------------------