7 - Lies over lies

Y/N POV

San took Seonghwa to show him around and Hongjoong came to me.

"Hey.." he smiled and waved. "Should we go?" He asked cheerfully but I didn't felt that way so I replied coldly "Sure"

I was showing him around for almost 5 minutes now and he keeps talking as I did my job, ignoring. But when we reached an empty hallway he brought up a question.

"Do you still hate me?" He asked trying to look in my eyes but I avoided it.
"How does it seem like?" I tried to sound as cold as I can.
"B-but why?.." Hongjoong asked as if he was about to cry.
"How am I supposed to love the one who broke me?" I looked away controlling the anger mixed sadness which can be dangerous at times.

I thought it was enough for him to stop talking but I was wrong.

"I DIDN'T FREAKING BROKE YOU IT WAS ALL MY DAD'S PLAY!" With that he broke down into tears. This made me remember Everything that happened.

FLASHBACK

ON THE PHONE

Hongjoong's Dad : Hey Y/n sweetie!

Y/n : Hey dad whatsup!

Hj's dad : Uh.. I wanna tell you something actually..

Y/n : Sure?

Hj's dad : Look Y/n I've always loved you like my daughter and so do my wife.. you were like a treasure for us when you came into our life and I feel pitty on my son for not understanding any of this..

Y/n : *chuckles* What are you saying dad?

Hj's dad : I'm serious honey.. Joong's cheating on you..

Y/n : okay okay! I'm down you guys can stop pranking lol

Hj's dad : I wish it was a prank too but I'm really sorry...

Y/n : W-wait is he r-really cheating on me?..

The father just hummed in response

Y/n : N-no he won't do that he loves me-

Hj's dad : We all thought it would be like that but sadly no.. I know it hurts but If I keep this as a secret you will just get hurt more...

END OF FLASHBACK

His dad was so sweet to me and I truly believe he would never lie. As I even caught him hiding something and being so rude to me when I talked back to a girl whom I found in his room whom he knows and says is his friend. His dad and mom was nothing like him but the sweetest and kindest souls I ever knew!

Before I knew I feel a tight grip on my waist and I snapped out of my thoughts to see Hongjoong hugging me tight tight while crying.

"He wanted money so he fixed the marriage between me and a girl. When I told him I loved you he just got rid of you Y/n. He's a monster.." he sobbed at the end "p-please... I love you.. only you! Please d-don't leave me"

I was done with these lies as I personally know his father and he would never do that.. plus even if he did my eyes won't lie right.

I pushed him off me "Come with me if you wanna see around "
He grabbed my hand "Y/n please"
"Do I look like a fool to you? Still lying? For what huh? What kind of happiness do you get while doing this? I swear to god you're just making me hate you more!" With that I walked away from him wiping the tears which was ready to fall.

TIME SKIP RECESS

A/N POV

Hongjoong didn't wanted to eat anything as his mood was off leaving Seonghwa alone who's sitting alone at a table and eating awkwardly.

Y/n and San entered the cafè at the same time.

"Where did they go?!" Y/n asked San as she couldn't find Mingi and Yunho.
"Some urgent works you know.." San patted her shoulder.

Both of them looked around to find seats and there was two left but not near each other. One was near Seonghwa and one near Seojun.

"Go sit beside Seonghwa" San said with a smile.
"Then Where will you si-" he didn't even let her complete but before that pushed her towards Seonghwa's seat while whispering
'I'll sit with Seojun'

Seonghwa looked up and smiled when he saw Y/n.
"Hey Y/n"
"H-hey.. can I sit here? Y/n asked awkwardly.
"Of course sure" he chuckled and moved a bit so she could have her space.
Y/n thanked him with a smile and started digging in but got interrupted by Seonghwa.

"You have a nice smile by the way..."
He said while looking down.
"Oh.. thank you again.." she looked away and both of them ate their food in extreme silence.

But Seonghwa being Seonghwa asked another question again grabbing Y/n's attention.

"Y/n?" He asked out of nowhere
"Yeah?" She turned her head towards him.
"Do you still have feelings for Joong?" He asked this question and it took her a while to answer.
"I don't" she replied bluntly earning an 'oh' from him in return.
"Why did you ask?" She asked curiously.
"Nah nothing" Seonghwa gave her a slight smile and continued eating.

TIME SKIP END OF THE DAY

Y/N POV

I got out from the school and saw my Stepbrothers waiting for me in the car. I walked to them but someone called out to me from behind

"Y/N!!"
I turned to see Seonghwa jogging upto me.
"Yes?"
"Uh.. if you don't mind can we hang out tomorrow? After all it's Sunday and I'm new in here" he said while scratching the back of his neck earning a chuckle from me.
"Sure Seonghwa"
"Oh my! Thank you so much Y/n" he beamed at me and we both bid our goodbyes.

I went the the car and got inside just to see Felix.
"Who's that guy huh?" He asked annoying me.
"None of your business" I said coldly and Bangchan stopped Felix from asking anything further. We all headed back to home and the ride was silent as I wanted it to be

-----------------------------------------------------------

Some secrets hurt some and make some happy. The secret will be same but the feelings each feels are the ones which is different..

To be continued..

-----------------------------------------------------------