36 - Bonding

Y/N POV

I woke up with a terrible head ache which was literally killing me. I sat up straight rubbing my template hoping it would give me some relief but nevermind. It didn't. I closed my eyes shut because of the pain but then I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around to see GD smiling at me. "You okay?" He asked and sat beside me. He was shirtless and almost all his body was bandaged. "Yeah.. I'm okay what happened to you?.." I asked him while raising an eyebrow. He just chuckled and nodded "Nothing just some little wounds" he said. I wasn't much convienced with that so I turned him around and saw blood stains on the bandages. "I didn't saw any wounds when I first saw you there?" I asked him while frowning. He turned around to face me and smiled "This happened after you fainted" he said. "Oh..." I fainted.. I forgot.. I was lost in my thoughts that I didn't notice Minhyuk getting inside until he spoke to me. "Y/n-ah you're awake? How are you feeling now?" He asked me while walking towards me. I smiled at him and replied "I'm totally fine now. It wasn't that much" I said and chuckled at the end. Minhyuk shook his head while smiling "Yes it isn't much but it could've been worse if GD didn't take those knifes for you" he said while walking into the lab, leaving me dumbfounded. "What?.." I turned to GD with a confused face. "Uh.. well they were attacking you and I didn't wanted you to get hurt so I took all those. After all you came to save me and Seung-Hyun" he finsihed with a smile. "Why?" Was everything that came out. He took a deep breathe and chuckled but his voice cracked at the end "When I saw you in that state.. it remember me of my sister.. I didn't wanted you to end up like her.. no one will make the same mistake twice right?" He said with a sad smile. His head was hung low and I saw a tear escaping his eyes. "uhm.. if you don't mind, what happened to her?" I asked trying not to hurt his feelings. "She died.. she was tortured so badly because of my stubbornness.. and she was killed infront of my eyes" he closed his eyes tight preventing the tears from falling and continued "I couldn't save her" his voice cracked at the end and he broke down in tears. I felt bad for him.. he really cared about his sister and he lost her.. I wish Yeosang was like him.. but I guess everything can't be perfect in your life. Well atleast I got my Stepbrothers I guess... While I was lost in my thoughts I heard tiny sobs from beside me. I hugged GD from the side and patted his head as I can't even touch his back it's fully wounded. He tried so hard to control his tears but it was clear that he couldn't "Shh.. it's okay let it all out" I can't believe I said this to a stranger but in his case.. I really wish Yeosang was like this. He hugged me back and cried onto my shoulders.

It's been a while and GD is still hugging me. He've stopped crying but I can still feel his tiny sobs. I slowly pulled out from the hug just to see his puffy eyes and nose. He immediately wiped his tears when I pulled out. "I'm sorry..I couldn't hold my feelings in" GD said while looking down. I got up from the bed and shrugged. "It's okay! Now let's go outside and see the others. They must be worried" he nodded at me and we both went out the room to the living room. When they saw us they all smiled. I smiled back and sat between Jongho and Yunho, placing my head on Yunho's shoulders. "Does it hurt now?" Yunho asked me while caressing my hair. "Nope! It's fine now" I said and smiled. He smiled back at me and planted a small kiss on top of my head. I giggled and closed my eyes side hugging him. He also wrapped his arms around me, pulling me closer.

A/N POV

Big Bang was watching all this and was literally confused. "Are they dating?" Taeyang leaned in and asked Kihyun. Just as a mere whisper. Kihyun chuckled at him and shook his head as no "Nope, we're like family so these things are normal in here" Kihyun said still looking at Y/n and Yunho tangled together. "Oh.." Taeyang uttered out and shrugged "okay" GD rolled his eyes at him and got up. "We'll get going then. Thank you so much y'all for helping us.. hope Taeyang gave you the money" GD smiled at Shownu while he nodded. "You can take the money GD we don't need it" Y/n said, still having her eyes closed. "Huh?" Wonho uttered out making Y/n sigh and open her eyes. She sat straight looking dead serious "I said you can take the money GD" she said and gave a little smile to GD. He smiled back and nodded "Okay..then let's go guys" with that GD started shaking hands with everyone but when it came to Y/n, he pulled her in a hug and went out. The other members glared at them while Y/n just shrugged.

After a while all of them went and Y/n was getting ready to go home, still getting glares from the boys. "Why did you say that?" Shownu asked her while frowning. "And also you let him hug you? What the-" Kihyun asked shocked as from what he have known about her, she never accept hugs and kisses from strangers. Boy or girl she don't give a fuck but don't even get near her unless you have a death wish. Y/n sighed at all these questions "Guys he saved me and got himself badly injured. It'll be rude to ask for money after that" she said and the members nodded in agreement. "Then what about the hug? You hated Big Bang at first" Jongho asked. Y/n shrugged at him "Well.. me and GD has some similarities so yeah.." she said and took her bag. "Y/n complete this and go please.." San said making Y/n turn around. "He opened up to me about why he saved me. He lost his sister in a same situation like this and at that time he really made me wish Yeosang was like him.. but I didn't tell anything about him" Y/n said hiding the crying part. After all Y/n is still Y/n and doens't trust anyone to tell them about her brother or the traumas he gave her. She gave all of them a hug and went out with her bag "Y/n I'll drop you! Kihyun said running behind her"

Meanwhile with Big Bang

"What are we gonna do with the money then?" Seung-Hyun asked. "Let's keep it" GD said and shrugged "Nobody's gonna know"

-----------------------------------------------------------

Who's not gonna know?

To be continued....

-----------------------------------------------------------