41 - Not a Secret anymore

Y/N POV

I looked around to find Wonho but he already ran outside to call the others in. I dropped myslef on the couch, perciesly stressed by what just happened. I kept rubbing my template in hope of relieving my stress but nevermind. The others ran in with a panicked face. I guess Wonho already told them about everything.
"Y/n we should go get them!" Jongho said while kneeling down infront of me so he can be in the same level as my head. I looked up to him with a 'shut up' face and replied "Nobody knows where they are" I said and sighed heavily but that's when I got another call from Yeosang. I picked up in an instant without any hesitation.

OTP

Yeosang : Woah that was pretty quick!

Y/N : Yeosang just fucking tell me what you want! *growls in anger*

Yeosang : You ofcourse

Y/N : Stop toying with me!

Yeosang : I'm serious. I wanna see you right now and I wanna celebrate your birthday here. So come to xxxx building I'm here and I can show you your family..oops our family through face time!

Y/N : Face time?*confused*

Yeosang : Not dumb enough to let you know their location*chuckles* bye then see ya! Hope you come

With that he hanged up the phone. I looked up to the others not knowing what to do.
"We can't do everything he says without thinking much about it.." Shownu said and sat beside me patting my back indicating it's going to be alright and we'll get the back. I sighed and closed my eyes, taking a minute to think. I flapped my eyes open making all their heads diverted to me "Guys.." I started "I need to go! Alone.. I know it's dangerous but I can assure you I'll get something about the location where he have kept mom and the others" I assured them while they just shot me a confused look. "How?" San asked. I sighed and explained what I had in my mind to him "Okay so we all know Yeosang doens't own any of the buildings in here and we have been to almost every one of them so just Face timing them will be enough to recognise the place. Also I'll have a camera in my coat buttons so y'all can watch too" I said while the others nodded, agreeing to me. I ran upstairs, not wanting to waste any more time and got ready.

 I ran upstairs, not wanting to waste any more time and got ready