27 - Mission

A/N POV

The three of them entered the room, scanning the surroundings. They saw Kim Woobin sitting on the couch surrounded by three tall and muscular guys. The couples made their way to the couch infront of Woobin. He stood up and shook hands with the couple. "Kim Woobin" he said while shaking Mingi's hand. "So-" Mingi suddenly realised what he was gonna say and already Y/n had her heart dropped to her stomach. 'It's not Song Mingi you're now Park Seojun' Shownu spoke through the ear piece but Mingi was fast enough to deal with it without Shwonu's help.
Mingi chuckled hiding his nervousness. "Sorry, Park Seo-Jun" Mingi said with a smile. He made it seem like at first he was gonna say just his name and then added his last name. Then Woobin turned to Y/n, extending his arms for her to shake. Y/n accepted it and smiled at him. "Park Shin-Hye" Woobin chuckled at her giving a tiny wink. "I know that" Y/n gave him a flirty smile and sat on the couch beside Mingi while San stood beside them. It was like Woobin's bodyguard and San was having a staring competition. The bodyguard smirked at San while he just kept a poker face. "Your bodyguard seems pretty weak" he spoke making Y/n glare at him. Compare to Woobin's one San was definitely tiny. "But he's not useless like you" Y/n blurted out coldly at the bodyguard. Woobin realised she didn't like that at all so he apologized for the bodyguard "I'm so sorry about him Mrs.Park he's stupid" Y/n gave him a tiny smile "It's okay Mr.Kim.. by the way you look so handsome today" Y/n said while winking at him. Woobin blushed a bit and looked at her "I'm not anything compared to your beauty my lady" Woobin complimented her and smirked at her while looking her top to bottom. Mingi wrapped his arms around Y/n's waist pulling her closer. "let's start the deal" Mingi said coldly. Woobin chuckled seeing the jealous husband. "Fine where's the stuff?" He asked leaning onto the couch. "San" Y/n said in a stern voice. San right away gave the suit case to her and she walked over to Woobin, sitting beside him. She placed the suit case on the table in between the two couches. Woobin was watching it closely. While a whole battle was going on in Y/n's mind. If he finds it out then boom. They're gonna be dead.. After some minutes, Woobin smiled at the couple. "Okay nice. Max!" He called out to his bodyguard and he gave a suitcase to Woobin. He opened the suit case and showed them the money. Y/n was about to take it but that's when Woobin pulled her to his lap. She gasped unknowingly while he brought his face closer to her's and start smelling in the scent. "You smell good.." he said while smirking while Y/n chuckled at him with pure disgust. She wrapped her arms around his neck against her will or else he can get confused when the attitude of Park Shin-Hye changes. She was a total slut but her husband didn't like that at all. Her husband's madly in love with her while she's just there for his money. Poor man can't do anything against her wish. He smirked at her and caressed her leg through the slit of her dress. Y/n wanted to puch him so bad but she just acted along. She started tracing her fingers through his perfect face. Her touch kinda made him needy so he didn't even waste a minute and kissed her without thinking about her husband was just infront of them, witnessing this scene. She wanted to throw up at the moment. The members were watching everything through a camera in San's coat's buttons and when Shownu saw Y/n wasn't kissing back, he just taped on a key two times which they use as a code. The code is 'Do it' he sent it to them. Y/n rolled her eyes and after hearing this Y/n started kissing back and before anything could happen, a loud thud was heard followed by a glass shattering sound. Both of them flinched and looked back to see Mingi's hand bleeding. He punched the glass on the table and literally broke it into millions pieces. "THAT'S ENOUGH!" Mingi shouted while getting up but before he could move any muscle of his, Woobin's guards were already pointing their gun at them which caused San to take out his gun too. Y/n signalled San to put the gun down so did Woobin.
"Honey what's wrong with you?" Y/n asked in a melodious yet angry way. Gosh they're so good at acting. Mingi just glared at her. "You're my wife not his! Just finish this deal and let's go" He said while breathing heavily. She was still on Woobin's lap. Mingi walked over to them and pulled her up by her arms kind of Harshly which angried Woobin. "HEY!" Woobin shouted but it was too late. Mingi pulled Y/n closer to him and smashed his lips on her's. For a second the world around them stopped.. that wasn't scripted.. she ofcourse kissed back and  they both pulled out after a while. A confused yet impressed San took the money and they were about to leave but then.. "Good job..." Woobin said with a chuckle at the ending. They were literally confused and scared at the same time. Y/n pressed her lips together forming a line. Literally San and Mingi could hear her heart beats right now. She was tensed from the very beginning anyways. "I don't like when people is toying with me. Kill all of them... without any mercy" Woobin ordered and they heard gun clicking sounds.. All of their breathes started getting irregular. They didn't wanted to look behind but they had to so all of them, slowly turned around. Y/n was gripping onto Mingi's arms while he had his arms around her waist..

-----------------------------------------------------------

Will they even get the chance to say goodbye to the rest of the members?..

To be continued...

-----------------------------------------------------------