12 - Suspicious

Y/N POV

They were looking dead at me. I gulped and awkwardly smiled at them.

Act cool

My inner voice spoke up..
"Hey guys! Why didn't yall slsep yet?" I asked and Bangchan stood up.
"Y/n where were you until now? You went to hang out with that pink head in the morning and it's literally the next day.. 3 am" He was glaring into my soul to see if I'm lying. Wtf am I gonna say agh..

"And your outfit.. you weren't wearing this" Felix spoke up standing up and coming to stand near Bangchan.

"W-well..." I gulped making things up to convince them "you know we went inside a forest and there's a lavender field and uhm.. when we got out it was pretty late and S-seonghwa wanted me to visit his house you know and I well fell asleep" that wasn't much convincing I guess...

"Then why would you change your clothes?" Felix asked while raising an eyebrow. This bitch i swear-

"I accident spilled juice on my t-shirt so Hwa gave me one of his hoodie" I tried to act cool and shrugged it off. "Well I'm gonna sleep! After all I had a long day!" I said while faking a yawn "good night guys"
They didn't respond but kept staring at me so I went to my room and dropped myslef on the bed.

"Phew" I sighed in relief. I don't think they believed it though. Nah who cares anyways.

I removed my hoodie and stared at the bandages.

"I guess I'll have to wear hoodies to school for a week" I sighed. It was pretty late and we have school so I decided to sleep.

A/N POV

Meanwhile with STRAY KIDS

"Do you believe those?" Felix asked the others.
"Well I do. Because what else could happen?" Hyunjin shrugged.
"Maybe she.. uhm made out with the guy?" Han suggested but in a fraction of second Felix had him under this hold.
"I got that you hate her but don't you dare talk shit about her" he growled. Bangchan seperated Felix from Han and scolded Han.
"Stop saying nonsense! She isn't that type of girl"

Han stood up and fixed his clothes.
"I didn't say she's that type of girl neither said anything bad about her! It's just my opinion you know if two people fall in love they can make out and even go further!" He stopped to see everyone's reaction "that boy seems pretty close with Y/n and I wonder if they have something in between them plus her clothes thing.. uhm you know what I mean" Han sighed as everyone was slowly taking all these in.

"That won't be true right?" Seungmin asked.
"I guess so.." Changbin said.
"Stop guys! What she said is the right thing! It's okay to spill something on your top and get it dirty! If it was me i would've gave her one my hoodies too! Why are y'all thinking up all these shits?" Hyunjin said annoyed and stomped to his room.

"He's hurt I guess" Han whispered.
"We need to find out the truth" Felix said and the others nodded...
"Let's just go sleep right now. We can do it tomorrow" Bangchan said and made his way to his bedroom so did the others.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter 😔🫶🏼

To be continued...

-----------------------------------------------------------