Thank you, Rui

The two had been walking when they approached a bridge with a police officer guarding it.

"YOU THERE!! WHY DO YOU HAVE PURPLE HAIR PURPLE IS FOR ROYALTY ONLY!!!" The police officer stopped the two.

"Ah hello officer, do not worry I'm not disrespecting the royal family. I myself and Rui Kamishiro, son of Waru Kamishiro and Dirudo Kamishiro."

"Oh, sorry your majesty," the police officer kneeled down and Rui smiled.

"You're fine, just don't be so quick to assume."

"Yes sir,"

"Could you uh get out the way?"

"Yes your majesty." the officer quickly scrambled to his feet and got out the way, "Uhm, sir I have to ask who the person you're holding is for you to pass,"

"Oh him? This is Hoshi Kusanagi, he's my bodyguard. Any other questions?"

"No sir, safe travels."

"Thank you~"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

After a few minutes and some small talk the two were nearing the warehouse.

"Alright Tsu, Remember your name is Hoshi Kusanagi, not Tsukasa Tenma." Rui went back to standing beside Tsukasa. Tsukasa missed having the other so close but tried his best not to show it.

"Yes yes, my name is Hoshi Kusanagi, why did you choose Hoshi anyways?"

"Hoshi=star, you=star, need I say more?"

"Yeah yeah but why am I 'star'"

"The same reason I call you my star, because you're just so beautiful that the only thing I can think of remotely as pretty is the stars shining in the night sky."

"I- ehm, oh."

"Do you not like star? Do you want a new name? Maybe Kichō?"

"NOPE STAR IS FINE."

"What? You don't like being called precious? It's a fact, you're so cute and precious~" Rui turned to Tsukasa and put both his hands on Tsukasas cheeks. Tsukasa blushed at the contact and tried to look away but Rui's hands wouldn't allow him to.

"Ah- Rui! What's that for!?!"

Rui took his hands off Tsukasa and shook his head a bit, "Ah I'm sorry I must have gotten carried away. You're just so cute I can't help but want to cherish you. Well, do you want to go inside first or should we walk around the warehouse first?"

"Ehm... let's walk around first so we know how big it is and exits and such."

"Whatever you say Kichō~"

"RUI I TOL-" Rui put a finger over Tsukasas mouth to quiet him.

"We don't want to get caught do we?" Tsukasa shook his head and Rui pulled his finger away. "Then I'd recommend you be a good little star and stay quiet. Can you do that for me~?"

"I!!- fine..." Tsukasa and Rui started to walk around the warehouse, a few feet away from it behind a small layer of trees. The warehouse was in the middle of the forest so they had many places to hide.

"Hmm I think that place looks the lest guarded, I bet we could break in there and take the kids to safety," Rui pointed to a door near the corner of the warehouse.

"Yes that should be perfect," Tsukasa looked around so see if there were any faults to their plan.

"Perfect, then shall we go inside Kichō?"

"Hoshi, not Kichō."

"Yeah yeah i'll make sure the guards think your name is Hoshi,"

"Okay, then should we go?"

"So your problem was only other people calling you Kichō not me,"

"Uhm..."

"Oh I see you're too stubborn to admit it~"

"HEY!!"

"My star must I remind you were still hiding from bodyguards?"

"I tsk we should just go in."

"What an amazing idea Kichō you're so smart~"

"Shut up."

"Make me~"

"Tsk,"

"Please~~"

"Yeah that's it." Tsukasa pulled Rui by his wrist out from behind the tree they were hiding behind and Rui just smiled as he followed the other. Tsukasa let go of Rui's wrist once they approached the guards.

"Hello there, I'm Rui Kamishiro and Im just here to look at children, I'm hoping to use some of their gift for the country once my father passes."

"Yes your majesty, you can go around as much as you'd like," The guards went out of the way of the door and before opening it asked, "Oh and who is that person with you?"

"Hoshi? He's my bodyguard, from the Kusanagi family."

"I see, if there is any trouble with the kids report it to us immediately."

"Got it," The gaurd opened the door for Rui and the two stepped inside, the guard closed the door behind them. Tsukasas heart shattered at the sight before him. He felt as if he might pass out or cry.

"T-this is what would've h-happened to Saki?" Tsukasa said with a small shaky voice. He just stood there. Holding back tears.

"Tsu, I promise it will be ok. Well save these children and make sure that no other kids have to go through this pain." Rui went over to Tsukasa, who was now in tears, and hugged him. Tsukasa just stayed there. "It's all going to be ok my star, I promise."

"Th-Thank you Rui," Tsukasa leaned into Rui's embrace and he still felt tears stream down his cheeks.

"Of course, my star. Do you want to go home? We already have a good way of saving these children. we can do that tomorrow."

"Yes please, but my home is so far from here,"

"I can take you to the palace."

"But your dad,"

"Easy, I sneak you in through the window."

"Fine, let's go."

"Alright," Rui took his arms off Tsukasa and wiped his tears away with his thumbs. "I promise it's all going to end out ok."

"Thank you."

With that the two left without a word to the guards. They just walked past and went to the Kamishiro's palace.

————————————————————

That took forever to write omg anyways i forced my friend to draw Tsukasa crying even though they know nothing abt Tsukasa so yay ty eliot 😘😘