Shall We?

"Maybe I could just say you're Kusanagi's cousin? Hmm Kusanagi's name is a large one to hold but not nearly as big as Otori or Kamishiro. Yes I think that will work perfectly!"

"Who are the Kusanagis?"

"I have a childhood friend, Nene Kusanagi, she comes from a rich family but they aren't popular enough for anyone to know about any extended relatives so you borrowing the Kusanagi last name isn't a huge deal,"

"Ok, but if we were caught roaming around the warehouse of kids, because if i'm not mistaken we are talking about where your father keeps gifted kids right?"

"Precisely,"

"Then what excuse do we have to be there?"

"Easy, I'm showing my bodyguard which children I want to take. And, if you're up to it of course, we could find a way to free all the children."

"Rui, I would do anything to keep these children safe."

"Perfect, then shall we go?" Rui put his hand out to Tsukasa.

"Yes just, we can't risk being seen by anyone here. I don't want anyone to see that i'm working with someone from Kiotoia."

"Of course my star, we can just leave through the window!"

"WHAT?! Rui were on the third story!!"

"Aren't you forgetting something?" Rui floated up in the air a bit then went back down.

"Oh yeah. Wait how will I get down though?" Rui smiled and picked Tsukasa up, holding him bridal style. "AGH RUI!!"

"Shh, what's the point of sneaking through the window if you're yelling?" Rui stepped out the large window. Tsukasa held tight on Rui, his arms wrapped around Rui's neck and his head tucked in the corner or Rui's shoulder.

"Please don't drop me,"

"Don't worry Tsu, I wouldn't do anything to hurt you."

"Thank you," Tsukasa nearly whispered near Rui's ear, sending shivers down Rui's spine. After a few moments the two were safely on solid ground and Rui, hesitantly, put Tsukasa down.

"So how do you like 'flying'?"

"It's terrifying, but I felt safe in your arms," Tsukasa said the last part quietly but Rui still heard.

"Aww Tsu do you want me to hold you more? Or do you just like when you're close to me~ I know I like it <3" Tsukasas face flushed a deep red.

"I- Agh-!" *more flustered Tsukasa noises*

"Oh Tsu you're so adorable~ Anyways we better head off to Kiotoia hm?"

Tsukasa cleared his throat and tried to clear his mind, "Ahem, yes let's go,"

"Alright, Kiotoa isn't too far from here but the warehouse it. But i'm sure you won't mind right? After all you get to spend more time with meeee~"

God damn it this guys smooth with his words. Tsukasa thought as the two started walking. "I don't mind, and not because I want to spend time with someone from my enemy country!!"

"Why then? Because you get to spend time with someone you lovee~"

"No!!"

"Why then hm?"

"I.. uh, really like walks?" Tsukasa seemed uncertain in his response which made Rui giggle a bit.

"Alrighty then, whatever you say my star~"

"So how did you even learn how to use your gift anyways? I've never actually seen people willingly use it."

"It takes a lot a of patience. I'm assuming you've only seen outbursts of magic, that's because when 'gifted' people feel extremely strong emotions that's when their magic overflows from them containing it for so long. I was ably to learn how to control mine by lots of meditation, I knew I had an access amount of 'power' because when I had those overflows at young ages I would completely destroy things. My dad hated me for it but my mom helped me be able to meditate as she is also gifted."

"Meditation hm? Ive never tried meditating because I have no use for it. I guess I still don't because I'm not gifted,"

"You don't need to be gifted to meditate. Meditation is very calming for anyone. Sometimes when I meditate, if i focus enough, I'm able to actually able to see things from my past lives. Most of the time it's light hearted but sometimes not so much,"

"Past lives?"

"Mhm"

"I never really think of my past lives. I didn't even think they were real,"

"Well what makes you believe me? I could be lying, I am a Kamishiro after all,"

"Why do you say things like that so often? You're always asking why I should trust you. If I'm being honest I don't know, something about you just..."

"Something about me just what? Seems trustable? Cute maybe~"

"My god do you ever stop flirting," Tsukasa tried to hide his flustered face with his tone of voice but Rui say him.

"You say that yet I can tell you like it~ I wish you could see yourself, your cute red face is so handsome~"

"Shut up!" Tsukasa covered his face that was getting redder by the second with his hands and tried to keep walking but was stopped soon after.

"Woah there, you almost walked right into a sign. Id recommend actually looking where you're going, I can't risk my precious knight getting harmed can I?" Rui took Tsukasas hands off his face and looked into Tsukasas eyes. The two stayed looking into each others eyes for a few short moments before Tsukasa ripped away from Rui and started walking.

"Haha silly me, hey are we almost there??"

"We've just entered Kiotoia, which means I can finally do this," Rui went into tue air and wrapped his arms around Tsukasas neck, his read resting next to Tsukasa's. "Mind giving me a ride?"

"Rui. You're not really gonna make me walk the rest of the way while I drag you. Right?"

"Awe what Tsu you're no fun,"

"Did you seriously expect me to just pull you around!??"

"I mean you seem rather fond of me~"

"That doesn't mean I'll drag you through multiple cities while you just float in the air behind me!!"

"So you are fond of me?"

"..."

"Oh I see how it is~"

————————————————————

Gays am i right 😒