Dash's dream.....

It is now fifteen years later, and we find Prince Dash training his swordsmanship, along with his friends, who's names are:

Prince Skye of the Prower Kingdom, eldest triplet son of King Tails and Queen Cream, and brother of Chloe and Issac Prower.

Princess Bella of the Acorn Kingdom, and only daughter of King Khan and Queen Sally.

Princess Flamara of the Sol Kingdom, daughter of King Silver and Queen Blaze, whos brother is Prince Zane.

Princess Raven of the ARK Kingdom, daughter of King Shadow and Queen Nebula, and her little brother, Prince Neptune.

And Prince Ryan of the Ancient Kingdom, son of King Knuckles and Queen Rouge.

Over the years, the other 5 kingdoms have maintained a role for maintaining balance. The Prower Kingdom maintains tecnology, the Acorn Kingdom maintains beauty, The Sol Kingdom maintains fire (obviously), the ARK Kingdom maintains agriculture, and the Ancient Kingdom maintains industrial systems. But with the Hedgehog Kingdom, it maintains the legacy and honor of the 6 United Kingdoms of Mobius.

"Looking good, Dash!" Sonic called to his son. "Thanks, Dad!" Dahs replied, "I know that I'm still a prince, but someday, when I'm king, I want to protect the justice of the land." "Hehehe. Oh, Dash." Amy chuckled, "Being king isn't about justice alone. It's a-" "About taking responsibility of our people." Dash said, a bit annoyed, "I know that, Mom. But our 6 kingdoms haven't been threatened for about 12 years!" "We know, Dash, " Sonic said, "but we still have to defend peace of this land, even though there's no evil threat right now. So right now, let's get some lunch. Your sister's waiting."

Later that night, in Dash's bedroom, which was Sonic's old bedroom, while the prince slept, he had a strange dream....

In Dash's dream, he saw a whole bunch of fire and ruined buildings. "Huh? Wh-Where am I?" he wondered, "This looks like my home, but..... ruined....." Then, he turned and saw something that looked like a bug, but monsterous, and he got a bit afraid of it, "Wh-Wh-Wh-Wh-What are you?!" Then, the bug monster charged right at him, as though it was about to kill Dash, but then it stopped.

"Huh? Now what?" Dash wondered, then he turned around to see 5 different people in 5 different colors: Red, Blue, Yellow, Purple and Black, and they were holding a special sword in their hand. Dash got confused at seeing them, "Who.... who are you 5?" Without a word, the 5 strangers swung their swords at the monster, which then destroyed it. "Woah! That was unbelievable!" Dash exclaimed, but then, he saw that same monster grow into a giant! "What the!?" he exclaimed again, "How is that possible?!"

Then, Dash turned around behind himself again, only this time, he saw a mechanical giant! And he also heard a mysterious voice, which called out:

"SHUGOD!"

"What in the world!?" Dash exclaimed again, "What is that!?" Dash looked closer at the giant robot, and he saw the claws of a Stag Beetle and two spiders on its chest, the right leg was yellow and looked like a mantis, while the left leg was black and looked like a bee, the arms had two ladybugs right above each fist, the back had the body and wings of a dragonfly, and its tail was the sword of the robot, while the hilt resembled a butterfly, and there was also an ant on the blade.

"In...sects?!" Dash exclaimed while he got even more confused, "What the what?! A giant robot merged with insects?!"

Then, the giant bug monster fired a beam at the giant robot, to which it blocked with its sword, then it generated a holographic image of the stag beetle, while the mysterious voice spoke again, and said:

"GOD KUWAGATA!"

Then, the stag beetle flew above the monster, and dived down while the robot slashed at the monster as well, and they both destroyed the creature at the same time.

"Woah....." Dash got speechless at what he just saw, then he turned back at the robot, and looked up at it, "What are you?" Then, the giant robot looked down at Dash, and its head was red with horns on its head. "Holy cow!" Dash exclaimed, "That's something you don't see everyday!"

Then, the giant robot turned around, then it took a few steps before vanishing, and this got Dash even more confused. "What the heck is going on?" He asked himself, then he heard another voice saying:

"King-Ohger......."

"King...... Ohger?" Dash said in confusion. Then the dream ended.

"Prince Dash, are you okay?" the butler asked Dash when he woke up. "I'm.... I'm fine. Why do you ask?" Dash said. "Your parents are waiting for you." the butler said. "Oh, okay." Dash said as he got out of bed, then after getting himself together, he met up with his family at the dining table and was mostly picking at his food.

"Dash, are you okay?" Sonic asked. "Huh?" Dash snapped out of his thoughts. "You've been picking at your food for 3 minutes." Amy said, "That's not formal." "Sorry, Mom." Dash apologized, "It's just.... I had a weird dream last night." "What was it about, Dash?" said Dash's little sister, who's named Lily. "Well, Lily, in my dream, I saw a strange bug-like monster, along with 5 different colored strangers, then I saw a strange giant robot that looked like it was merged from insects."

"Insects?" Sonic and Amy said, confused. "Yeah, insects." Dash said. "Well, whatever it was, it can't be real." Sonic said, but then..... "King Sonic!" Tikal said as she bursted into the room. "What is it, Tikal?" Sonic asked. "My workers found something!" Tikal answered.

A few minutes later, Sonic, Amy, Dash and Lily, along with their friends are now with Tikal, and they are currently seeing a strange mural. "What is this mural about?" Ryan asked. "I have no idea, Ryan." Raven asked. Then, Dash spotted a figure that looked like the robot in his dream, and said, "Wait, that insect person thing, it looks like the same robot that I saw in my dream." "That thing?" Sonic asked. "Yes, father." Dash replied. "But.... what does this mean?" Lily then asked. "I have no idea, Princess Lily." Tikal said, "But whatever it is, I don't know if it's good or not."

The End (For now......)

Thanks for reading! And special thanks to foxwendy1987 for letting me use Pyro and Flama in this story! Also, two of the fan kids, Raven and Neptune, belong to GothNebula. The other fan kids belong to me.