The Rose family visits

The following morning, back at the United Kingdoms of Mobius, the Hedgehogs family just noticed Sonic's change in mood. Instead of depressed, he's feeling more happy now.

"Sonic, are you alright?" asked King Jules, "You've been smiling ever since you came back." "Well, Dad, I'm feeling like Princess Amy could be the right princess." Sonic explained, "She's loving and kind, and from what she told me, she's generous to her people." "Woah... I think she is a good princess for you, Sonic." Manic said. "Same here!" Sonia said, "And I can't believe that she's got her own knight to protect her."

"Your majesties." One of the sevants came while holding a scroll, "I have a message that I'm sure you'd like to hear." He unrolls the scroll and begins reading off of it, " It's from the Rose Kingdom. 'Dear Prince Sonic, my daughter has informed me that you have offered my daughter and my family and myself, along with her knight and maids, to come visit the United Kingdoms of Mobius. And I'm sending this letter to you so that I can tell you that I'm accepting your offer and we are on our way to the kingdoms.' Signed, King Aiden Rose."

"The Rose family's coming!?" said Aleena, shocked, "this is incredible!" "I know, Aleena. We must prepare ourselves for this visit!" Jules said. With that, the Hedgehogs got themselves ready for when the Rose family came to the United Kingdoms of Mobius, especially Sonic, who was looking forward to seeing Amy again.

"You're really happy today, Sonic." Mina said while Sonic got his royal red cape on. "Of course I am, Mina." Sonic said, "I know you're going to like princess Amy." "Your majesty!" A green hawk named Jet, who's also one of the knights of the castle came in, "The princess is here! In the square!" "Oh, that's great! I'm on my way!"

With that, Sonic and Mina went with the others towards the village square where they met up with the others. Then, a carriage came, and the servant opened the door, and out came King Aiden, Queen Amelia, Cream, Vanilla, Rouge, Nebula, Silver and Princess Amy.

"Welcome to the United Kingdoms of Mobius, Rose family." Jules welcomed them.

"Pleasure to meet you, father of prince Sonic." Aiden said. "My name is Jules, and this my wife, Aleena." Jules said. "Good to meet you all." Aleena said, "And these are our children, Sonia and Manic, but you already know Sonic." "Pardon me, your majesty Aleena," Amelia said, "but your three children look like triplets."

"Well, we are triplets." Manic said, "But technically, I'm the youngest, while Sonic is the oldest." "Well that makes...." Nebula started to say before she caught eyes on Shadow, "and who's that black prince?" "I'm Prince Shadow of the ARK Kingdom," Shadow introduced himself, "and this is my mother, Queen Maria." "Greetings. It's nice to meet you." Maria said. "Same to you. I'm Nebula Emerald," Nebula introduced herself, "but I'm sometimes called 'Nebs' for short."

"And what's your name, cat princess? My name's Silver, if you're wondering." Silver asked. "I'm Princess Blaze of the Sol Kingdom." Blaze introduced herself, "It's nice to meet you, Silver." "And I'm King Pyro, and this is my wife, Queen Flama." "Nice to meet you." Pyro and Flama introduce themselves.

"My, my. Who's the red echidna I'm looking at?" Rouge asked. "I'm Prince Knuckles of the Ancient Kingdom. And this is my father, King Locke." Knuckles introduced himself and his father, "And who might you be, bat-girl?" "My name's Rouge, that's Rouge the Bat." "I can clearly see that, Miss Rouge." Locke said.

"What's your name, rabbit? I'm Prince Miles Prower of the Prower Kingdom, uh... but everyone calles me 'Tails'." Tails asked while introducing himself. "My name's Vanilla, and this is my daughter Cream." Vanilla introduced herself and Cream. "It's nice to meet you, your highnesses." Cream said while curtsying. "Well, it's a pleasure to meet you two. I'm King Amadeus Prower, and this is my wife, Queen Rosemary." "It's nice to meet you both." Amadeus and Rosemary introduced themselves.

"It's great to see you again, Sonic." Amy said. "Same to you, Amy." Sonic said, "And Amy, I'd like you to meet my friend Sally Acorn." "Nice to meet you, Princess Amy Rose." Sally said, "I've heard a lot about your kingdom, but I've never seen you before in real life." "I'm sure you've heard a lot about my people. And who's the monkey prince?" "I'm Khan, Sally's boyfriend." Khan said while introducing himself. "Well, it's nice to meet you as well." Amy said, "And who are your parents, Sally?" "I'm King Maximilian of the Acorn Kingdom, and this is my wife, Queen Alicia." "It's nice to meet you, Princess Amy." Maximilian and Alicia introduce themselves.

"Well, it's really nice to meet you all." Aiden said. "Same to you as well." Jules said, "And you all are welcome to visit us or even stay here as long as you like." "That's really kind of you, Jules." Amelia said, "I'm sure that our children should spend a lot of time together." "Yes, same here." Aleena agreed, "we have noticed that Sonic does feel happy around Amy." "Oh, yes indeed!" Aiden said, "I'm certain that our daughter will be the right person for Sonic to have as his Queen when he's coronated."

"Yes, yes. However, the coronation is in about 3 months, so you're welcome to stay until then." Jules offered. "We'd be honored." Aiden said. "Excelent!" Jules exclaimed with joy, "you royals can live in our castle. We've got plenty of room for you." "Well, thanks, Jules." Aiden said, "that's very, very generous of you."

"It's our pleasure." Jules said, "now, come along. Let's get you to your quarters." And from there, Jules and his family lead the Rose family into the Hedgehog Kingdom castle.

But unbeknownst to them, the same green hedgehog observed the whole thing, and started thinking that Amy could fall in love with Sonic. "So, Amy's fallen in love with that blue hedgehog. Well, I'll kill him and make her my slave..." Then, a red vixen came up to him, "Found out where she is, Scourgie?~" Scourge turned around to see the red vixen, who's really his wife. "Yes, I have Fiona. Soon, she'll be ours to have fun with." "Even by having sex with?~" Fiona asked. "Yes, even have her have sex with us." Scourge replied, "speaking of which, you wanna...?" "Of course, my love. Just let me take off my outfit first. And you have to take off yours.~" Fiona said. And from there, they both take off their clothes and let their evil feelings take over as they have sex, even though it's not their first time doing it.