Captured and Confrontation

A few moments later, Sonic woke up.... only to find that he's in a cage, and to see that his friends are also in cages. "What the!?" Sonic exclaimed, "Where are we!?" "I don't know, sire...." Cream said, who's now a bit worried, "but this is giving me the creeps..."

"Hey!! Whoever's done this to us, you better let us out!!!" Knuckles yelled. "Let me think about it... How about..... no." said Scourge who just walked in. "Scourge!" Sonic exclaimed, "What is the meaning of this!? Why did you capture us!?"

"Simple, it's so that I can hold you all hostage," Scourge explained, "and then, once I show this to your people, your families will have to surrender their kingdoms to me. If not, then I'll drop you all into a pit of lava that's behind this castle." "You really expect that our families are going to fall for your trickery!?" Tails said. "Hahaha! You make me laugh, fox-boy!" Scourge laughed, "My wife Fiona and I will exceed your royalties, and we'll stop at nothing to make sure that we will be the most powerful king and queen in all the land!"

"I wouldn't say that if I were you, Scourge!" Sonic argued. "And why's that, Sonic?" Scourge asked. "Because your lust for power will only lead you to your downfall!" Sonic said, "And once you lose all of your power, you'll be nothing!" "HA! That's where you're wrong, Sonic." Scourge scoffed, "As long as I'm alive, I will always be powerful! Now, I'll leave you all here while my guard watches you." Then, Scourge left the dungeon, not before giving his orders to his guard, which is an orange female echidna, "Tikal, make sure they don't escape." "Yes.... my lord...." Tikal said, a bit nervous.

A few minutes went by and nothing happened. Then, Sonic got an idea. "Hey, Tikal." "Huh?" Tikal turned to face Sonic, "What do you want?" "Help us get out of here, and I'll grant you your freedom." Sonic offered, "Or better yet, how did you become one of Scourge's guards in the first place?" "Well..... I'll tell you....." Tikal said, and from there, she began to explain her past to the royals.

"When I was a teenager, I was all alone, no family, no friends, nothing." Tikal explained, "But then, I saw King Scourge and his wife. And they allowed me to stay in their castle, with the only thing in return being that I had to be their slave. Which meant that I had to clean their floors, watch the dungeons, cook their foods, everthing they ordered me to do. However, I hoped that one day, I can be free."

"Hey, look, my royal friends and I can help, and you can help us in return." Sonic said. "Are you sure?" Tikal asked. "Well, if you can trust us, then we can trust you." Tails said. "Yes, but another thing is, how are we going to defeat Scourge?" Shadow wondered. "I can tell you that, there's one object that he always wears everyday." Tikal said. "Really? Then what is it?" Nebula asked. "The Black Emerald pendant on his necklace." Tikal explained, "The only way it can be destroyed, is if someone is super powerful, even more powerful than Scourge, to unleash a strong attack on him."

"I see...." Sonic said, "So, can you get us out of here? I pronise that you'll be free after this." "I will. After all, I've got the key right here." Tikal said while holding up the keys, "Now, hang tight while I get you all out of there." And from there, Tikal used the keys to open the cages, freeing the royals and the maids and Silver.

"Thank you, Tikal, we owe you one." Sally said, "Now, let's go kick Scourge's butt!" "Right! Let's go!" Sonic said, and they all escaped the dungeon and ran towards Scourge's bedroom.

In Scourge's bedroom, he's making-out with Fiona while clothed. "When are we going to do the ransom, Scourgie?" Fiona asked. "Tomorrow, but tonight, I want to make bad love with my bad wife. And we'll continue it when we're supreme rulers of the world..." Scourge said. But then, "Not if we have anything to say about it, Scourge!" Sonic barged in with the others, and this make Scourge shocked and confused, who then exclaimed, "WHAT!? How did you all escape!?"

"I helped them, Scourge!!" Tikal shouted bravely. "Tikal.... YOU TRAITOR!!!!" Scourge shouted, discovering that Tikal betrayed him. "I have had enough of you bossing me around!" Tikal bravely said, "It's time that I build my own future!" "And you're not taking our kingdoms without a fight, so let's end this, Scourge!" Sonic declared.

"Very well, Sonic...." Scourge said, "If I can't hold you captive, then I'll slice you all to bits!" "BRING IT!!" The 6 heroic royals shouted. And from there, the showdown began, while Amy, her maids and Tikal avoided the fight while Khan protected them and while Silver helped out. (A/N: Play the music below!!!)

Scourge pulled out his black sword, and said, "All of you shall regret the day you dared tried to defeat me!" then he swung it at the group of 7, but they all dodged the attack. Then, Fiona summoned 5 dark knights, and they fought Knuckles, Blaze, Shadow, Silver and Tails, while Sally faced Fiona and Sonic battled Scourge.

"Take this, you dark scum!" Knuckles punched the dark knight he faced, and reduced it to nothing. "You might be strong, but I'm more powerful than you!" Shadow said as he slashed the dark knight into two. Tails dodged the dark knight's attacks "Not bad, but not smart enough!" He then said when he whipped the knight with his twin tails, reducing it to dust. "Prepare to burn, you feeble knight!" Blaze exclaimed while using her power ot burn it into ashes. "Blaze, look out!!" Silver said as he kicked another dark knight off to the side. "Thanks, Silver." Blaze said. "It's not problem, Blaze." Silver said.

"Face it, Sally! You're nothing than just a nobody!" Fiona mocked. "WRONG! I'm a lot stronger than you think!" Sally yelled as she impaled Fiona in the heart, killing her in the process. "Now, you lie a dead vixen!"

"FIONA, NO!!!" Scourge yelled, "That's it, no more mr. nice guy!" Then, he pulled out a bottle that's filled with a deep purple liquid, and Sonic saw it. "What's that bottle, Scourge!?" Sonic demanded. "Simple...." Scourge said with an evil smirk on his face, "YOUR DEATH!!!" Then he tossed the bottle at Sonic, which broke and released the fluid on him. It turns out, the fluid was a poison that, once exposed on the body, it quickly kills the victim, and it make Sonic collapse.

Seeing Sonic collapse, it horrified everyone, including Amy, who then shouted, "NOOO!!" Then she ran over to Sonic's dying body, despite her maids telling her to not get closer. "Sonic, please, get up! You have to defeat him!" Amy pleaded. "Amy.... I don't know..... if I can make it...." Sonic said while starting to die. "HAHAHAHA!!!! I have won! That potion was really a poison, and now in just a few minutes, you'll be dead forever!!" Scourge laughed in a victorious way.

But Amy didn't want Sonic to die, then she said to him, "No! Sonic, don't leave me!!" Amy pleaded in sadness, "Please! I.... I love you!!!" "Oh, Amy.... I..... I love.... you.... too...." Sonic said before dying, "To tell you.... the truth..... I've..... fallen...... in love with..... you...... since day one....." "Sonic, I felt the same way as you. But I don't want you to die now!" Amy said, and in that moment, right before Sonic died, Amy pressed her lips onto Sonic's, kissing him in turn.

But then, all of a sudden, Sonic's body started glowing golden, and this shocked everyone, including Scourge, who then exclaimed, "What?! What's happening!?" Then, once the kiss broke, Amy saw Sonic's body rise into the air, and that's when something amazing happened..... (A/N: Play the video below)

Suddenly, parts of golden armour appeared on Sonic, and even a royal red cape appeared above his tail. then, an ancient sword appeared on Sonic's right hand, and it amazed everyone but Scourge, who they all said, "Woah....." Amy saw the sword, and recognized it as the legendary sword of all the sacred swords, "That's the greatest of the sacred swords.... EXCALIBUR!!!"

Sonic has transformed into Excalibur Sonic! Then, ready to take on Scourge, he shouted, "Ha! Let's do this!" And this made Scourge afraid. "No..... NO!!! That's impossible!" He then shouted, shocked and confused, "You weren't supposed to transform!! You were supposed to die by the poison! How is this possible!?" "I guess you didn't expect true love's kiss to break the spell of the poison, Scourge!" Excalibur Sonic said, "But now, it's over, prepare to be dethroned!" "Fine! Let's end this, Sonic!!" Scourge said, and from there, the final battle began.....