Close call

A few weeks later, it was now two months before Sonic is crowned King. However, while Sonic has started to develop romantic feelings for Amy, he's starting to have a bad feeling about something.

"Sonic, mind if I hava a walk around your garden?" Amy asked. "That's fine, Amy." Sonic said, and Amy left to see the garden, however, Sonic got that bad feeling again, 'Wait, something's wrong.'

With Amy, she's currently in the castle garden, and there, she met a female yellow Mongoose with purple hair, who said when she saw her "Oh! You must be Princess Amy of the Rose Kingdom." "Well, yes, what's your name?" "I'm Mina Mongoose, and I'm Prince Sonic's maid." Mina said while introducing herself. "It's nice to meet you, Mina." Amy said.

However, Amy felt that someone was behind her, then suddenly, a blue flash came out of nowhere, and sent Fiona far away from Amy. "What was that!?" Amy exclaimed, then she saw Sonic, "Sonic, what just happened?" "I had a feeling that something bad was going to happen to you." Sonic explained, "And it turns out, that red vixen was about to kidnap you."

"A red vixen was about to kidnap me!?" Amy said in shock. "Yes. And Unfortunately, my people and I know who that vixen is." Sonic said. "Then, who is he?" Amy asked. "Not he, she." Sonic answered, "Her name is Fiona the Fox, and she's the wife of King Scourge of the Kingdom of Moebius, our 6 kingdoms sworn enemy." "Wait, did you just say Scourge!?" Amy exclaimed. "Yes, do you know something about him?" Sonic asked. "Yes, unfortunately." Amy said, "A few days before you arrived in my kingdom, Scourge came to try and court me, but when we were alone in my room, he tried to rape me." "What!?" Sonic exclaimed, "An attemped affair!? Disgusting!"

"That selfish king!" Mina said, "Honestly, he's such a pervert." "I know that, Mina." Amy said, "fortunately, Silver stopped Scourge before he can take my virginity." "Right, however," Sonic said, "I have a feeling that he's going to stop at nothing to make you his slave. And I'm going to protect you, along with my friends." "Thanks, Sonic." Amy said, feeling a bit more safe now.

"Also, how are so fast like that?" Amy then asked. "Well, I was born with supersonic speed, and the whole kingdom calls me 'The Blue Blur', because I'm too fast." Sonic said.

"That's really cool!" Amy said, "By the way, I mean to ask, how do you and your people know about the Moebius Kingdom?" "Well, now that you mention it, Amy, I don't know..." Sonic said, "Perhaps we should ask my father about the Moebius Kingdom." "Might not be a bad idea, my lord." Mina said. And from there, the three of them walked back into the castle to inform and ask Jules about the Moebius Kingdom.

However, later that same day, Scourge was back at his castle in the torture room, and he was beating up his now naked fox wife for failing to kidnap Amy. "I can't believe you let that blue prince stop you, Fiona!!!" Scourge said while constantly smacking his red wife's exposed butt and also her breasts. "I'm.... I'm sorry, my love!" Fiona apologized while in pain, "Ah! Please stop!" "Fine! But you're gonna get raped by me as the other part of your failure! Understand?!" Scourge said. "Y-Y-Yes, I understand." Fiona said, then she turned herself over and spread her legs, "Do it, my king." "Very well." Scourge said, then he took off his clothes and started pounding Fiona's vagina hard.