Princess Amy Rose

At the Rose Kingdom, which is a lovely kingdom famous for its roses everywhere, the royal Rose family, and their people have gotten word that Prince Sonic is coming to court the princess, and they are all very happy about it.... well almost everyone. The princess of the kingdom, Amy Rose, is loving and kind, but also caring to her people. When she heard that Prince Sonic was coming, she wasn't sure of it.

"But father, I don't know about this prince." Princess Amy said to her father, who's name is King Aiden, "besides, Prince Scourge tried to rape me when we were alone in my bedroom!" "I understand that, Amy, but we are fortunate that your personal knight, Silver, stopped him in time." King Aiden said, "So, in case something like that happens again, we'll be ready." "I sure hope so." said Queen Amelia. "Same here, my dear." said King Aiden, "but in the meantime, go get yourself ready for Prince Sonic's arrival." "Yes, father..." Princess Amy said before going to her room.

While Amy walked to her room, she is met up with her three maids, Cream the Rabbit, Rouge the Bat and Nebula Emerald, their headmaid, Vanilla the Rabbit (who's also Cream's mom), as well as her personal knight, Silver the Hedgehog. "Hey guys." Amy said to her maids and Knight. "We just heard from the King, and I can hope that this Prince Sonic is much better than that perverted prince who almost raped you." Nebula said. "Same here, besides, this prince might be caring for his people." Said Vanilla, "And from what I've heard, his kingdom is one of the 6 kingdoms of the United Kingdoms of Mobius."

"That sounds cool!" said Cream, "I wonder what the other kingdoms are in that union?" "I guess that we won't know until the prince gets here." said Rouge. "Well, you four take the princess, I'll stay outside her room." Silver said. And from there, Amy walked into her room with her maids and headmaid, and they got Amy ready for Prince Sonic's arrival.

A few minutes later, the carriage that Sonic was in drove through the village streets, and the people got out of the way as it got to the castle. Then, once the carriage stopped, the carriage driver opened the door and Sonic came out and from there, he breathed a sigh of hope, then he walked towards the castle door and the guards opened it for him.

"Alright, here goes nothing..." Sonic said as he walked into the castle court where he was greeted by the King and Queen who are sitting on their thrones, "Welcome, Prince Sonic the Hedgehog. I am King Aiden, and this is my wife, Queen Amelia." "Pleasure to meet you, Sonic." King Aiden and Queen Amelia introduced themselves, "So tell us, before you meet our daughter, what's the name of your Kingdom?" asked Aiden. "I've come from the Hedgehog Kingdom, one of the 6 United Kingdoms of Mobius." said Sonic, and it amazed the crowd, even the King and Queen, "The United Kingdoms of Mobius? Oh my! That's amazing." said Amelia, who's also impressed. "It certainly sounds amazing, too." said Aiden.

Then, Amy Rose walked into the court, and when Sonic saw her, he was astonished at seeing Amy's beauty. Then, once Amy, along with her maids and knight, stood in front of the thrones, King Aiden introduced Sonic to Amy, "Prince Sonic, Amelia and I would like you to meet our daughter, princess Amy Rose." Amy curtsies in says, "it's an honor to meet you, Sonic." "Same to you, Amy." replied Sonic then Amy introduced her maids and knight, "Yes. And these are my maids, Cream, Rouge, Nebula, and my knight, Silver." "It's nice to meet you all." said Sonic. "Oh-ho! How wonderful! Sonic, if you'd like, go ahead and have a conversation with our daughter in her room." "Very well..." Sonic said. And from there, Sonic walked with Amy to her room while Silver waited outside the door and listened.

While inside the room, Sonic and Amy had a conversation with each other. "So, Sonic, what other kingdoms are in the United Kingdoms of Mobius besides your own?" asked Amy. "The other 5 kingdoms there are the Pyro, Prower, ARK, Ancient and Acorn Kingdoms." Sonic explained, "And my father's the main leader of the kingdoms." "I see..." Amy said, intrigued. "However, I'm the next in line to the throne." Sonic said. "So, I'm guessing that you need a princess to have as your queen to rule?" asked Amy, "Because I'd be more than...." but she got interrupted by Sonic who walked to a wall, "It doesn't matter. I've visited every other kingdom, and all the other girls that I've met only cared about themselves," he explained, a bit sad, "The only kind of princess that I want to have as my queen is someone who's loving and kind, and cares more than just herself."

Hearing this, Amy walked over to Sonic and said, "Sonic, I know how you feel. It's been happening to me." "What?" said Sonic, turning to her, "What do you mean?" "I'm saying that I've had the same problem as you," Amy explained, "The other princes that try to court me only love me for my body and beauty. But there's more to me than those." "You are?" asked Sonic. "Yes. I care about my people, and once and a while, I go out to the village with Silver and see the villagers there." Amy explained again, "They know that I'm kind and caring for them." 'She's not what I was expecting at all...' Sonic thought, then his butler called and said that his time's up and that he must return to his kingdom at once. "Do you really have to go, Sonic?" Amy asked, "We just met, and I want to know more about you and your kingdoms and their people." "When you get the opportunity, ask your parents if they, along with your maids and knight, can come to my kingdom to visit." Sonic said, "I'm sure they'd be glad to meet you, Amy." "I'll think about it." Amy said. "Good. Well, I must get going. I'll see you if you do decide to come visit the United Kingdoms of Mobius." Sonic said before leaving the bedroom. 'Why am I feeling so strange suddenly?' Amy asked herself.

That night, the royal Rose family were having dinner together. "So, how was your talk with the prince before he left, Amy?" Aiden asked. "It was fine, father. He told me that he's going to be king soon," Amy said, "and he also told me that he's looking for a princess that's loving and kind and caring for her people." "Well, you are those things he mentioned," Amelia said, "so I think you'd be the perfect bride for him." "But my queen, they just met." said Silver, "besides, I don't know when his coronation is, but I know that he didn't rape Amy."

"We already get that, Silver." Aiden said. "Yeah, but suddenly, I don't know how, but I'm feeling like I'm in love with him....." Amy said, and this shocked her parents, her maids and Silver "Already!?" "Yes. But before Sonic left, he offered us to visit the 6 kingdoms." Amy said. "Ah... that's interesting..." Aiden said, "Well, I think that can be arranged." "Really!?" Amy said. "Why, yes. And Silver is welcome to come along." Aiden said. "But what about my maids?" Amy asked, "because he also said that they're welcome to visit as well." "Well, I suppose that it's acceptable." Aiden said, "as long as they behave themselves." "Father, they're not children anymore." Amy said. "Very well." Aiden said, "Tomorrow, you and your maids get yourselves ready for our visit to the kingdoms. And I'm sure they'll allow us to stay there for as long as we like." "That's great, father." Amy said.

But unbeknownst to them, someone was spying on them. The spy was a green hedgehog that looked like Sonic, but he had scars on his chest and a damaged royal shirt. While looking at the princess, he said to himself, "Not if I have anything to say about it. Sooner or later, ou will be my wife, or rather my slave. Besides, my real wife loves new 'toys' to play with, along with me... Hehehe....."

Author's Note: And yes, I made the characters adults. Also, Nebula Emerald belongs to GothNebula. She's got amazing stories, both Sonic and MLB (even though she's no longer a Sonic fan, her Sonic stories are awesome!).