Steve offered and Zack nodded and he sat down in front of Steve Hong and Zack asked.

"So why you called me here?"

"Tell me who is the one behind this four major crew thing?"

"Why are so persistent in destroying the four major crews?"

"They are exploiting young kids"

Steve gave his reasons for wanting to end four major crews and Zack said"Well unfortunately i don't have enough information yet"

"What do you mean boy? You are now a part of Big four aren't you?"

"Thats true but the one above everyone in big four never shows himself"

"Thats Charles!"

"Thats what you think, And you don't have any evidence that proves that Charles Choi is one behind this all big four thing"

Zack simply said and Steve grit his tooth but he knew that Zack was right and Steve then said.

"Then tell me what do you know?"

"During my time as part of Big four, I have seen that the one who created the four major crews now wants to cut his ties with us"

"That bastard Charles!"

"Hear me out, The one above me, I am not talking about the chairman but One of his subordinates, Is now looking for someone to unite all four major crews in one"

"What the hell? Why is he uniting them now?"

"I don't know the exact reason, It could be that HE wants to end all of the big four at once"Zack said and he continued"Or there could be some other reason behind this as well"

"So basically what you are saying is that, We don't have much time"

Steve concluded and Zack said"You can put it that way, But one thing is certain"

"That if you want to get to the one behind the four major crews, You must hurry before HE cuts his ties with his past forever"

Zack explained everything and Steve started thinking about it and He thaught for a while and said"How long will you take to destroy all big four?"

"What?"

"I want you to destroy all the four major crews"

"I don't understand what you are saying but It's not that simple as you think it is"

"No boy, I completely understand that this isn't as simple as it appears to be"

Steve said and he looked at Zack and said"But i have my faith in you that you can"

"You can tell me what you will require for this and i will provide you with it"

"Mr Sponser you are being really generous so i will give you the honest answer"

Zack said and he turned a little serious and looked Steve in the eyes and said"To Completely take down the all four major crews, I will need another year or a couple years"

"Another couple of years? Why can't you do it in six months? I will pay twice as much as you want"

"Mr Sponser you don't understand do you?"

"What? I do understand everything"

"Actually you don't understand anything, Currently we don't even know a single thing about Charles choi's past, Do we?"

Zack said and Steve remained calm while listening to Zack and Zack continued"We shouldn't step in the water without knowing it's depth and i have a feeling that what appears to be a lake is actually an ocean"

With that Zack got up from his place and he called a waiter and ordered"Get a rice soup for the sir here"

Waiter nodded and he left while Zack stood behind Steve and said"Enjoy your stay, We will meet again when i have collected some evidence against the one behind all of this"

Zack was about to leave but Sophia handed him a suitcase and Zack smiled at Steve"This is a gift not a loan right?"

"Yeah just take it but make some progress, Boy"

Steve said and Zack smiled as he took the suitcase and left the restaurant and he got in his rolls Royce and he drove back to Gangseo but he saw his Highschool in the way and He remembered something.

Zack remembered about Daniel park, The one who will play a key role in taking down the four major crews.

Zack can't let him go like that and Zack picked up his phone and called his number 2, Hudson Ahn.

Hudson picked up the phone and He spoke"Yes Boss"

"Listen Hudson"

"Yes"

"I want you to take care of gangseo for me"

"But what happened?"

"Nothing i just have somethings to handle"

"Want us to assist you?"

"No it's something that i must do on my own"

"How long will you be away?"

"I don't know but i will keep checking on ya once in a while"

"Alright take care"

"Also Hudson, There is one more thing that we need to discuss"

"What?"

"I am coming back to Gangseo because it's important that i can't tell you in phone"

"Sure, call me anytime"

With that Zack hung up and he glanced for once at his old school and then drove back to Gangseo to discuss matters with his crew.