🦈1

4 years ago

🦈Sunshine🦈

I woke up early because today is my first day at the new school and alot of my friends say I need to be careful but for me, it is not going to be that bad, I don't think so. When I got to class the teacher wasn't there yet but the class vice president greeted me happily. There were a couple of seats left but I was assigned to sit next to a guy who gave me a bad-boy vibe.

"Hi, my name is Hyunsuk, I'm class vice president. The guy over there is class president," he said. "Class, we have a new student and her name is Sunshine. Your seat is next to the class president, just don't mind him."

I walked quietly and sat down next to him while making a sound since I'm new to the class there was nothing for me to do, he eventually woke up and weirdly looked at me.

"Ya! Hyunsuk," the class president said. "Who is this?" Hyunsuk introduces me and the class president scoff and eventually sleep again. The day it already started weirdly. This was my first time meeting a class president who doesn't care about the class and just sleeps but he kinda looks good when he sleeps. The class ended and it felt like it had been 4 hours. Hyunsuk volunteered to show me around the school.

"The class president's name is Jihoon, he is always like that," Hyunsuk said. "Don't mind about him, he looks cold on the outside but he is super sweet on the inside. What makes you transfer to this school?"

"It has been closer to my apartment since the day I moved out of my parent's house, the old school is far away and it takes a long time to go and get back home," I answered. "Also, is there a way I can change seats? Sitting next to Jihoon makes me feel a bit uncomfortable because my boyfriend doesn't like it when I sit next to the class president."

"Isn't your boyfriend also class president?" Hyunsuk asked. "I will try to get the teacher to move you but the chance is low, Jihoon isn't as bad as you think he is. He looks like a bad boy but I'm sure he can be super nice and caring." Hyunsuk asked me to come to meet his friend and Jihoon was there, for some reason his eyes were intense already. "Everyone, I would like you to meet Sunshine. The new student in my class, Jihoon, quit with the intense fear of the school already."

"Why did you bring her here?" I heard Jihoon whisper to Hyunsuk. "Her boyfriend is my enemy and you know how I hate talking to enemies' friends."

I could feel Jihoon's got my intensity so I bowed to Hyunsuk and left. My boyfriend told me to stay away from the bad boy vibe class president and I will.

🦈Jihoon🦈

A new student sits beside me in class today and I don't care, she is dating my enemy and I don't know why Hyunsuk is so nice to her.

"Jihoon, this is why we don't get a lot of friends," Hyunsuk said. "You scare them away with your intense eye stare, I want to make the new student comfortable."

"But I don't want to be close to someone who is with my enemy," I said. "Hyunsuk hyung, you know how tough the class president is when someone messes with their girlfriend. I don't want to be involved in another fight with any class president." On the way to the dance room, there were a few girls who were whispering about something and I was a bit pissed about seeing Junghwan dancing with a girl I dislike.

The girl saw me and left quickly. I'm overprotective of my friend and they mostly come to me first and I solve everything.

"Junghwan, who was that girl?" I ask. "Do you know her?"

"Yeah, I have a crush on her and she knows about that, today is the first day she asked me to dance with her," Junghwan responded. "Hyung, she is a nice person, please don't scare her away."

I sigh and nodded, the bell rang and it was time for another class. Sunshine was already there when I sat down. She didn't even look over or make any reaction, she was about to leave but I pulled her chair closer to mine.

"Don't go anywhere, I want you to stay here," I said. She said No thanks shyly and her class president appeared at the door, he didn't look too happy about it. "What do you want? How can you barge into my classroom like that? I'm the class president. I have the choice to tell my classmate where to sit."

"My friend texted me saying you are flirting with my girlfriend," the A-2 class president said. "And that is not acceptable. My dear Sunshine, you know I love you a lot and all those rumors aren't real. Just believe me for once." She was about to walk up to him but I stopped her.

"She deserves better than being with you," I said. "The teacher is going to come soon and go back to your class." She put her head down and at that point my anger wasn't there so I just went to sleep like always. When school ended she was the first one to leave the school while Hyunsuk tried to follow her during that time her boyfriend was beating someone up on the rooftop.

"Why did you beat him up?" I heard Sunshine say to her boyfriend. "He did nothing wrong, stop hurting people for no reason."

🦈Sunshine🦈

I stop him in time before he hits the other guy again, I feel bad for everyone he has hurt.

"I did this because of you, what's up with you and the class A-1 president?" my boyfriend said. "I just want to protect you, let's go home."

"I can go home by myself," I left him without saying anything. At this point, I have had enough of his hobby, beating people up for no reason. He used to be a nice caring boyfriend but everything is different now. I miss the old him and how we always love each other. On my way home I stopped by a dance studio to register for my position. My plan after graduating high school is to become a professional rapper and dancer.

"We have rapping class here too if you want to join," the front desk lady said. "Here is your card, come anytime you want. There is a partner dance coming up soon, you can stay and watch."

--------------------------------------------------------------------

The first chapter is done, the real story will start soon.