15

FAST FORWARD>>>>
LIAMs POV

Today: June 1st . 9:00 a.m

Harry was still asleep in our bedroom. He has barely gotten any sleep last night thanks to me, I was up all throughout the night, baby S had been kicking a lot last night and it was very painful.

I felt bad because he couldn't do anything to help and you could tell he felt helpless.

I was in the kitchen, cutting an apple.

All of a sudden.. Boom. There went my water.

I looked down and gasped, setting the knife down. Shit. Shit. Shit. What do I do?!
I thought to myself.

I looked over at the time and it read 9:10 am.

I squinted my eyes and looked back down at the water that had covered the ground. "H-harry!" I called out, but he didn't hear me.

Shit!

"Harry! Come here! Hurry!!" I yelled louder from the kitchen and I heard him run out the room.

"H-harry... it's t-time" I groaned quietly and looked down.

Harry made his way towards me, when he seen the water on the floor, he gasped. "Oh gosh. Okay. Let me help."

He leaned over the water and grabbed my hand gently, walking me away from the water. "Here sit for a second" He sat me on the bar stool.

"I-i'm scared..." I mumbled.

He looked back at me as he placed a towel on the floor. "Baby..." He frowned and came to me. "It's going to be okay, i'm going to get my mom over here to clean this up and we'll head to the hospital and we can call your parents on the way, okay?"

I nodded at him and took a deep breath.

Anne quickly ran outside to our house and came in. "Guys go ahead and leave. I'll clean this up. Don't worry about anything, i've got this" She smiled at us.
"Thanks mom" Harry lead me out to the car and he grabbed the bag we had packed a few days before.

As we got into the car, harry called my mom.

"Hey cara... It's uhm.. it's time. We're going to the hospital now."

I heard my mom gasp. "okay! James and I will be there shortly. Drive carefully, love y'all"

They ended the call . Harry reached over and grabbed my hand, rubbing it softly. "Take deep breaths okay? I know this is nerve racking, but everything is going to be okay"

I sighed deeply and glared out the window, biting down on my lip.

We'd finally arrived at the hospital, Harry grabbed the few bags we had brought with us and we made our way inside.

The lady at the front desk escorted us to an open delivery room that we'd be staying in for the next few hours.

After we settled down, I laid in the bed, propping my head up and Harry sat in a chair next to the bed. He was cradling my arm softly, trying to help ease my nerves.

I looked at him with a small pout in my eyes and he frowned. "I love you" he whispered. Leaning down, pressing our foreheads together.

I pecked his lips softly and mumbled. "I love you too, harry"

There was a gentle knock at the door. "It's doctor Rhodes, may I come in?" A ladies voice echoed.

"Yes, come in!" Harry sat up and shouted.

The doctor made her way in with a smile.
(quick side note, i totally forgot  what i said Liam's last name was... Oops. I know that's terrible of me...But i liked this name better anyways 👇🏽