4

HARRYs POV

I stood there a bit stunned. I didn't know what had happened in the short time frame of Liam getting up to take a phone call, to when she left. I was in utter confusion. And when Id went out to speak with her, she came off a bit unsettling or troubled.

I'd quite frankly have to admit, i was a bit taken aback and worried.

So that's when i decided, i'd give her the space she so clearly needed.

That was for about an hour, until i got bored and decided it would be a good idea to go over there.

I quickly threw on some comfortable clothes which were simple grey sweatpants and a black sweatshirt with my vans.

I went to my car and headed to her house without giving her any sort of warning or heads up. Not even the slightly texts "hey i'm on the way over" . Nothing. Because if i would've, she would shut me down and not even attempt to open the door for me if she knew it were me at her front doorstep.

I got out my car and shoved my keys deep into my side pocket.

I made my way up to the door and knocked a total of three times, in some sort of musically way.

I heard the door locks turn from the other side and when she opened the door, my eyes grew a bit huge.

What the hell had happened, i mean honestly? She looked a whole mess. I felt a bit bad.

You could tell she had been crying for quite some time now. She had black stains running down her face, from leftover mascara id assume. Her nose reminded me of Rudolph , cherry red. Puffy eyes and cheeks. She sniffles when she seen it was me.

"W-what are you doing here, Harry?" She asked in a soft and shaking whisper.

I tucked my hands into my pockets and sighed. "I wanted to see if everything was alright..."

She scoffed and wiped her eyes. "Yeah, clearly everything is just peachy. Why do you care anyways?"
She moved to the side of the door as if she were silently inviting me inside.

I stood there for a moment before looking down and walking inside the house.

"I mean... you seemed pretty upset earlier and it didn't sit right with me to just ignore that you were upset, it wouldn't be too nice. And we're friends aren't we?". I turned on my heel and faced her alas.

She sniffed and shut the door, locking it back.

"Friends? Really? That's what you'd call it? Okay whatever." She rolled her eyes and went to her living room couch, which i was assuming she had been the whole time because there were tissues all over the place and there were pillows and a huge blanket across the couch.

I sighed and rubbed my face with my palm. "Okay, guess not. But i just wanted to see if you needed anything. But never mind.. i guess i'll just go, obviously i'm not really wanted here anyways, or at least not right now"

She whined a bit and threw her face into a pillow. "No, stay. I'm sorry. I'm just upset"

I chuckled to myself . "yeah clearly. Now talk"

I walked swiftly over towards her and sat at the opposite side of her.

"I'm just really stressed right now and.. i can't deal with all this shit" She mumbled into the pillow.

I looked at her for a moment. "What's got you so stressed ?"

"School. My family. More specifically, my parents." She once again mumbled into the pillow.