9

LIAMs POV(heads up, long chapter!!)
It was finally the weekend again. And I hadn't been to school all week. Apparently Harry had kept bothering Kayla about where I was and if I was okay. Kayla just told him not to stress over it that I'd just caught a bug or something and that if i wanted, i would talk to him.

Kayla and I talked to her parents last night about the whole pregnancy situation, and thank the lord, they were so supportive of it. They told me if i needed to ever stay with them, that I could. And if i needed help with my parents, they would help.

I'm so thankful for the Winston's. They're basically my second family. The family i wish I Had. They've treated me as their own since me and Kayla became friends in the second grade.

It was Friday night and I thought it was time for me to finally talk to Harry. Because i couldn't just keep this from him, as much as i wish i could just run away without any word with him. But no. That's cruel.

"Hey, i'm ready to talk whenever you are.." I sent harry a text.

I walked around my house making sure that it was all tidied up before i threw on a simple cozy outfit.

I put on a blue sweatshirt and black leggings, with fuzzy socks over the tops of my leggings and some slides.

I had made a call to ask Kayla if James could stay with her for a little while so I could talk to Harry tonight. That was, after Harry responded.

Harry<3 : yeah sure, i'll be over in an hour.

Around 3:00 is when Kayla came by to pick James up. James couldn't understand why he just had to go with Kayla. But i wasn't going to tell him, not just yet. It was too early.

And, James has a big mouth. He'd go run and tell our parents before i could even talk to them. So, he would know when i told them.

"Thanks again, Kayla. I'll text you later." I said, hugging her.

"Of course. Id do anything for you. I love you." Kayla replied, hugging.

"I'll check on you later, lil bro. Remember, be respectful and nice to the Winston's. Don't be annoying" I pointed at him with a warning .

He rolled his eyes. "yeah yeah, mom" He grinned.

I nudged him at the head and smiled as they left.
——
I was in the kitchen making sweet tea when i heard a knock on my door. I inhaled deeply and sighed. I slowly made my way to the door to open it.

"Hi" Harry smiled when he seen me.

"Hey, come in" I gestured and moved out the way of the door.

He walked in and spread open his arms. "c'mre" he mumbled

i shut the door behind us before hugging him gently. He caressed my back softly. "I've missed you" he said in a whisper , his chin pressed to the top of my head.

I sighed softly. "yeah... missed you too. Let's go sit." I said moving away from his embrace and walking to the couch.

We sat down beside each other. There was an awkward silence for a few moments.

"There's a lot i need to say. so just bare with me" I looked down at my hands and began twiddling my thumbs.

"Okay" he mumbled.

"First off, I want to say that I forgive you. And i'm sorry if i overreacted. I just got my feelings hurt. And i'm sorry for being so rude. I just needed a little bit of time to focus and her everything sorted out with my own self and feelings"