1.

NARRATOR POV

The music was blaring throughout the three story house.
(NIKKI SIXX BY DOBBIE)
The bass was shaking the windows and the walls of the house as Liam made her way downstairs of her own home.

She walked swiftly through the huge crowd of people in her house.

It was a late friday night, and as usual she was throwing a rager.

She went into her kitchen to grab herself a fresh drink.

She looked around throughout the crowd of people who stood around , some dancing, some drinking and someone who was throwing up in the sink.

She rolled her eyes at the girl at the sink and groaned. "Mickey! Come on! Are you serious? if you keep this up, you'll never be invited to my parties again!"
She called out the the girl.

She was startled when her friend Kayla came up behind her.

"shit you almost made me spill my drink, kay!"

The drunken girl chuckled . "oopsie"

Liam rolled her eyes and laughed softly. "Hey, where's James?" She asked.

Kayla shrugged her shoulders. "I dunno, i can go look if you want"

Liam rolled her eyes once more. "no it's fine, he's probably off somewhere hooking up with someone"

James was Liam's little brother. He was just a freshman, and yet he was such a player already. Liam hated that he always just had to be at her parties, as if he didn't have his own friends. But what could she do? Her parents weren't ever home, she she practically always was babysitting.
And what could a few drinks do to a 15 year old? Not much as long as he stayed at home with her.

"Yeah probably. Hey let's go dance" Kayla suggested.

Liam looked at her and smirked. "okay"

Liam tugged at her short, fitted black dress, making sure it covered her ass before she grabbed Kayla's hand to go dance.

"Make way for your favorite whores!" Kayla yelled out as they made their way to the middle of the circle of people began to 'whoohoo' as they got in the middle.

Everyone knew that Liam was straight and only had eyes for a good dick, but everyone also knew that Liam loved messing with the guys who drooled over her. She loved playing with the guys by messing around with Kayla, because for some reason, guys found it hot for to girls to do stuff together.

Kayla stood behind Liam and placed her hands onto Liam's waist.

Liam held her drink up to the sky and began swinging her hips up against Kayla.

Everyone was bopping their heads to the music and cheering as the girls danced.

"Throw it, Li!!" A guy named Drake yelled.

Liam looked back at kayla and shrugged .
"why not?" She smirked and kayla nodded.

"Li! Li! Li!" People began cheering as Liam started to throw her ass back on Kayla and started dancing on her.

Kayla threw her head back laughing as Liam did her thing. The girls were having so much fun until Liam looked up and seen him.

Harry.

"What's he doing here? Who invited him?" Liam asked as she stood up straight. and looked at Kayla.

The girl shrugged. "not sure"