deal

authors pov:

"don't  you  dare  to  look  at  me  like  that" adthiya  warned  her...she   just looked  down  her  tears  are  continuously  pouring. she  can't   even  able  to  stand  properly  because  of  the  pain  in  her  body...

"i  really  don't  know  about  deepa  whereabout  last two  week  she  didn't  called  me....i   promise" she  telled  to  adthiya  slowly...he  started  to  move  towards  her  when  she  started  to  talk. again  he  caged  her  between  him  and  wall. someway  he  like  to  stay  close  to  her. after  seeing  him   standing  infront  of  her  she  stopped  her  talking.. he  just  signalled  her  to  say  further

"and  i  know  my  sister  won't  betray  anyone"  she  said   he  looked  at  her  very  intimately...she  is  waiting  for  him to  say  anything  but  he  stay  silent...

"and  about  money  i  give  that  to  you   and   now  plzz  leave  me" 

he  grabbed  her  burned  hand  in  strong  grip.  he  gritting  his  teeth  to  calm  his  anger.

"ah..ah  leave  my  hand  sir,  plzz  leave..."nothing  reached  his  ears..

"what  did  you  think  about  yourself  and  how  did  you  going  to  settle  75  lakhs...oh  you also  ready  to   sell  your  body...if  you  are  ready  tell  me.  i   want  to  be  your  first  customer"  he  said  with  so  much  hate  and  anger...her  tears  started  to  fall  down  but  he  grabbed  her  chin   wipe  her  tears  with  his  thump

"whore  are  not  allowed  to  cry...try  make  it  as  habit"  aadthiya  said

aadthiya pov:

when   vinoth  said  she  is  deepa  sister  i   forget  about  all  things  now  i  want  to  hurt  that  person   who  snatched  my  opportunity  to  being  king  from  me...now  i   am   going  to  snatched  her  happiness....when  paru  denied  say   something  about  deepa   i   slapped  back  to  back  hard...i  pushed  her  against  the  wall  and  caged  her  between me...i  crushed  all  my  body  into  her  more  i  liked  this  closeness  to her...she  started  wiggled  on  my  hold  and  refused  to  accept  that  her  sister  is  worked  with  us  she  is  very  confident  about  her  sister...and  i  want   to   crushed  her  confident  very  badly...i  telled  her  that  her  sister  is  sleeping  with  me  and  my  man   for  money...i  know  deepa  it's  not  like  that  even  ajay  also  didn't   kissed  her  yet  i  came  to  know  about  this  somehow...all  she  is  doing   help  in   hack   problem..   hacking  our  enemy  information  and protect  our  information...when  i  bad  mouthed  about  her  sister   she  did  what  everyone  afraid  to  do...she  slapped  me  becoz  of  her  slap  my  anger, hate, ego  all  took  control  over  me....

one  thing  caught  my  attention  the  ring  in  her  finger  all  my  anger  rushed  towards  my  brain...i   started  to  burn  her  finger  with  lighter  she  cried  and  pleaded  to  me   but  nothing  reached  my  ears... all  i  want  to  burn  that  ring. she  pleaded  to  me  with  weak  voice  that's  when  i  came  back  to  my  sense...she  already  remove  that  ring  i  grabbed  that  ring  throw  somewhere. she  looked  at  me  with  hurt  and  disgust  look...her  look  is  adding  fuel  to  my  anger  only...i  tired  to  clam  myself  before  i  hurt  her  more...

"please  let  me  go  for  now...today   is   my  wedding  with  my  abi...he  will  be  worried  if  he  came  to  know   about  my  absence...please  after  my  wedding  i  come  to  you...about  the  money  i  will  settle  that.  abi  will  help  me  for  that...i  promise  sir"  she  said  between  her   crying