kidnapped

parvathi pov: 

parvathi  was  lying  in  the  bed   she  is  watching  the  ring  in  her  hand  continuously. her  lips  held  only  smile  and  her  eyes  contain  shyness...

"i  was  very  happy  today  becoz  abi  gifted  one  ring  to  me...he  told  me  that  he  want  to  marry  me...i  was  very  shy  and   happy  at  that  moment   i   don't  know  what  to  do...he  is  best  man  after   my  father  and  brother...still  i   remembered  the  our  first  encounter...1  years  back  when  i  went  to  meet  deepa  i   met  him  there...he  stayed  in  upper  portion  of  deepa  rental  house...deepa  is my   loving  and  bold  sister.  she  went  out  of  house  after  when  my  parents  start  to  oppose  her  higher  studies...she  don't  like  this  village  rules  and  she  want  to  be  independent   girl...she  is  not  like  me  she  is very  brave  enough  to  question  anyone...she  don't  scared  about  anyone  or  anything...i  liked  her  boldness  i  also  want  to  be  like  her  but  i  wouldn't  when   my  parents  oppose  my  higher  studies  i  tired  very  hard  to  went  out   from  house   like  deepa...but  i  can't  becoz  when  deepa  went out   my  parents  cried  out  all  day...they  are  not  rude  its  just  they  follow  the  village  rules  even  now  my  parents  indirectly  asking  about  her  to me  they  know  i  talked  to  her  daily  and  i  visit  her  once  a  month...i  don't  want  them  to  hurt  that's  why   i  gave  up  with  my  education...

when  i  went  to  meet  deepa  i  almost  stay  there  for  10  days  but  she  always  stay  at  her  workplace....when  i  ask  about  her  work  she  just  avoid  to  answer  that  question.. when  i  get  bored  to  stay  inside  the  room  alltime... still  i  didn't  see  the  city  completely  i  directly  come    deepa  house  from  railway  station  she  picked  up  me  from  there...she  always  said  not  to  tell  that  i  am  her  sister  to  anyone...  she   even  come to  pick  up  me  from  railway  station...

when  one  day  i  get   bored  i  went  to  upstairs  to  kill  some  time...but  there  is  no  step  to  go  up...i  standed  infront  of  lift  i  don't  know  how  to  open  or  how  to  select  our  place...i  stand  there  with  hesitation...i  thought  to  go  back  becoz  lift  is  not  my  thing... but  i  heard  one  male  voice

"come  with  me  i  also  go  upstairs"  he  said...  he  is  looking  charm  and  beautiful  and  very  silent  beauty...but   i   decently  rejected  his  help...my  parent  always  told   me  that   city  male  are  very  bad  they  look  beautiful  but  their  heart  is  more  dirty...

"you  can  trust  me...i  won't  do  anything"  with  that  he  entered  into  the  life...i  was  in   my thought  whether to  go in  or  not...the  lift  is  about  to close  suddenly  i  placed  my  leg   to  stop  that  lift  to  fully  closed  i   badly  want  to  see  something  about  this city...i  went inside  the  lift...

after  that  incident  he  talked  to  me  nicely  and    i  also  liked  his  company....day  by  day   our  frndship  changed  into  love...deepa  didn't  now  about  this...  with    my  old  memory  i  drifted  into  sleep

author  pov:

"parvathi   get  up...it's  already  5"  her  mom  is  trying  to  wake  her  up

parvathi  slowly  opened  her  eyes...she  smiled  at  her  mom  who  is  now  cleaning  her  room...

"mom  why  are  doing  this?  i  will  take  care  of  this"  she  said