betrayer

forgive  ur  author  guys  plzz....i   think  there  will  be  lot  of  grammatical  mistable  i  will  clear  that  mistake  tomorrow...plz  forgive  this  stupid  author

adthiya pov:

i  reached  my  mansion   throughout  the  journey  my  thought  is  filled  by    her  only...i  feel  a  immense  pain  in  my  heart...i  directly  went  to  my  bedroom...when  i  entered  into  the  room.  rema  is  already   waiting  for  me   there...she  is  in  her  lingerie...she  slowed  walked  to  me...start  to  kiss   me...whenever  i  was  frustrated   she  helps  me  to   relax...but  today  her  activites  only  make  me   anger...i  roughly  pushed  her  away  from  me...due  to  my   push...she  landed  on  the  grounded...

"aadthi  you  are  insulting  me" she  shouted  at  me...i  just  stay  silent...i  dont  know but   i  don't  to  touch  any  woman...her  lecturer  only   run  in  my  mind...

"so  this  is  you  gave  me  for  what  i  did  for  you...you  are  such  a  ungrateful  adithi..."  she  stated...

"out"  i  said  in  cold  voice...she  started  at me  shock...

"you  will  regret  this  aadthi..."  she  said  with  that  she   twisted  the  knob  to  open  the  door...but  i  held  her  arm  in  my  grip   and  closed  the  door  with  thud...

author pov:

with   that  aadthi  crushed  her  lips  with  anger....rema  was  shocked   becoz  he  is  pouring  all  his  anger  on  rema...becoz  he  is   not  get  that  anger...but  it  seems  like  different  king of  obsession  and  longing ... later  rema  also  started  to  kiss  him  madly...after  some  time  their  clothes  are lying  in  the  floor...both of  lying  in  the  bed  under  the  blanket...rema  is  in  her  sleep  due  to  his  rough  and  raw  thirst...

adthi pov:

i  was  started  at  blank  ceiling...her  face  only  flashed  infront  of  me...if  i  stay  week   then  this  will  only  plus  point  to  enemy...she  is  out  of  my  life...she  is  happy  with  her  love....now  i  have  to  think  of  my  mafia  deal  only...now  all  i  thought  about  only  how  to  get  king  position..she  is  out  of  my  life

first  i  have  find  that  blacksheep  in  our  gang...then  i  will   vent  out  all  my  anger  on  him...some way  he  did  one   good thing  becoz  of  him  only  i  get  to  meet  paru...i  will  keep   that    happy  moment  with  her  in  my  heart  in  this  entire  life....

author pov:

in  the  dark  basement  all  the  men  is  standing  with  fear  of  their   boss  angry   with  their  head  hung  low...some  of  them  sweet  badly...some  of  them  pray  to  god  to  save  themselves.. because  they  know  their  boss  adthiya  won't  leave  the  betrayer  he  will  destroy  his  whole  family  in  painful  way...all  them  muttering  their   prayer  silently...dev  entered  into  basement  with  fear  and  tension  face...he  stand  beside  one  of  the  chair  that  look  like  a  throne...

after  some  time...the  whole   basement  went  silent  when  they  heard   adthiya  dark  and  loud  footdsteps  all  of  them stopped  their  prayed... he  is  entering  into  basement  like   pure  devil...his  eyes  looked  with  red...there  is  no  emotions  in  his  eyes  and his  face...everyone  is  get  scared  after  seeing  aadthiya  face...even  though  he  look  dangerous  before then  now  he  look  more  scared...now  a  days   he  is  only  drinking  full  day...paravathi  is  not  leaving  his  mind...he  tired  every  method  to  remove  her  thought  but  it  seems  impossible...he  fucked   many  girls  now  a  days  just  to  forget   her...but  day  by  day  his  longing  for  her  is  only  increasing...she   showed  which  is  not  shown  to  devil...love  and  care...now  he   tasted  love  and  care  from  her...how  can  he  leave  that  now