helping him

imagine  our  heroine in this  dress  but not  her...becoz  she  is  very  beautiful  as  per  our  story  our  heroine is  average  looking

she  is  my  fvrt  i  like  her  in  kumkum  bhagya...

adthiya  pov:

"i  told  you  to  leave"  i  said  with  angry  voice...she  flinched  at  my  voice...she  looked  at  me for   few  second. but  not  my   face  she  looked  at my  injury  arms  only.. with that   she  moved  from  there...after  some  times  rain  starts  to  pour..its  not   like   usually  normal  rain...rain  is  full  of  thunder  and  lighting...there  is  no  vehicle  here   for  last  one  hour....the pain  in  my   right  hand  is  only  increasing  i  cant  even  able  to  stand  bcoz  of  drug  effect...

after  some  time  i  heard  same  anklet  barclet  sound....i  turned   to  see  her...there  she  is   running  towards  me  with  completely  wet  in the  rain..she  reached  near  me  her  breathing  is  high  becoz  of  running..she  tired  to  calm  down  her  breathe  while  patting  her  chest..then  she  looked  at  me "  i  told  you  naa  there  is  no  vehicle  in  this  area. plzz  come  with  me. and  its  going  to  dark...come  plzz  and   your  wound  is  continuously  bleeding...you  know  there  are  many  people  dying  for  blood  to   cure  their  disease  but  here  you  are  wasting  you  precious  blood  becoz  of  your  stubborness.."  she asking  me  to  come  with  her  with  very  slow  voice...

"why  should  i  trust  you?"  i  asked  with  calm voice

she   eyed  my  wound  for  second  then  she  thought  of  something"i  wont report  you  to  police..you  can   trust  me"  she  said

"oh  this  stupid  girl  thought  police  will  arrest  me..if  she  came  to  know  me.  she  wont   even    dare  to  stand  near  me....this  police  are  also  one  of  my   men"  he  thought

the  drug  show  its  effect  i  cant take   this  effect  anymore  so  i  have  to  take  rest  some  time..if  not  this  drug  definitely  attack  my  brain...and  my  mobile  is  also  not  with me

"okay  i  will  come  with  you..but  dont  ask  about  me" i  ordered..  she  nodded 

"come"  she  said..i  took  one  step  forward   to   follow   her.  but i  lost  my  control...before  i  landed  on  ground  she  keep  my  hand  around  her  shoulder  and she  held  me  with  holding  my  hip..but  her  hand  so  small  she  cant  even  able  to  hold  me  fully...

"hold  my  shoulder  tightly..."  she  said

"hmm...where  is  your  house  is  it  near..." 

"no..we  have  to  walk  for  few  mintues"  she  said...we   moved  by  helping  each  other...i  know  she  wont  be  able  to  hold  my  weight.  she  walked  with  so  much  diffculity  while  supporting me  to  walk..after  some  time  i  reach  near  one  bicycle..

"what's  is  this"  i  asked while  eyeing  that  bicycle.  

"actually  my  house its  just  far  away  from  here.you  wont  able to  walk  that much  distance...s0  the  only  option i  have  is  this"  she  slowly said  while  looking  into my   eyes  still  she  holding  me...both  are  looking  at  each  other.."ah ah"  i  hissed  in  pain...

"oh  come  its  going  to be  dark..plzzz plzz" she  pleading  i  dont  know  why  is  she   pleading   me. when  i  am one  who  is  in  pain?