Prologue

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ[REDACTED1] shuddered as Rush flew by, shaking the room and making the closet doors flutter. As the horrible noise disappeared into the distance, they stepped out and pulled out their candle. The flame was lit again, by whoever this mysterious 'guiding light' was. [REDACTED1] was always the clumsiest in their group. Guiding light had to help them find the door multiple times, and a weird purple looking thing had teleported [REDACTED1] back to their friends more than three times. Without the band-aids constantly spawning to their aid, they would be dead. But now that Rush had killed almost all of their friends, they would have to try harder.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ[REDACTED2] hopped out of the closet next to [REDACTED1] and [REDACTED3] groaned and slid out of the third closet. There were no more closets. Everyone else was dead.
ㅤㅤㅤㅤ"Hey~!" [REDACTED4] called from the next door. Door 61.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ"How are you alive!?" [REDACTED1] silently screeched.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ"I outran rush with vitamins, although it was only one door but eh-" [REDACTED4] shrugged. They looked down at the dead bodies of their friends and sighed. "Sheesh, if only multiple people could go in one closet."

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ"Yeah, I wish," [REDACTED3] grunted. "C'mon, let's keep going."

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ"There's a gate in door 61 though, and I was a bit too scared to try and find the lever alone. So yeah, we're gonna have to find that first." [REDACTED4] explained.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ"There's also a hole in the wall," [REDACTED2] pointed out. Everyone turned to see where they were pointing at, and saw the torn wood behind a closet.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ"Ooooh, can we check that out?" [REDACTED1] asked.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ"Meh, you can do that. We'll wait for you so Glitch doesn't have to yeet you over to us again," [REDACTED4] said.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ"So that's what that purple thing is called-"

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ"Yes, now go explore that weird hole if you must. We've got a lever to find."

ㅤㅤㅤㅤAs [REDACTED4], [REDACTED3], and [REDACTED2] explored the 'barrel rooms', [REDACTED1] walked through the walls of door 60, until finding themself in another ordinary looking room. They spotted a gate in the corner and walked over, looking through the lines to see what was on the other side. It was a heavily secured door with three locks, two of them dangling on metal chains, while the third one... looked like a skull.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ[REDACTED1] shuffled through their pockets until they found the skeleton key and pulled it out. It looked like a perfect match for the third lock, and [REDACTED1] definitely wanted to see what was on the other side of the mysterious door. They noticed a yellow hue surrounding the door instead of guiding light's usual blue hue.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤAt that moment, the gates suddenly flung open, almost knocking [REDACTED1] over. They heard another gate fling open in what they assumed to be door 61.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤThey dashed out of the room and back into the weird path that led to it, going back to door 60 and running over to door 61. They saw [REDACTED3] and [REDACTED2] waiting for them, as [REDACTED4] sped through the door of the barrel rooms.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ"Huh, you got here quickly-"

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ"DOES ANYONE HAVE LOCKPICKS?" [REDACTED1] suddenly yelled.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ"I do, why?" [REDACTED2] asked.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ"There's a secret door in door 60... and instead of guiding light isweartherewasayellowlightinstead-" [REDACTED1] explained, out of breath.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ"Why does that matter to us? All we're trying to do is get out of the hotel," [REDACTED3] said.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ"It could be a detour! Maybe we could get out faster that way!" [REDACTED1] shouted.