Say my name

Atsushi's pov:

____________

I am laying alone in the dark coldness of my mind.  No one is here with me.  I miss the warmth, I miss the light.
.
.
.

 I slowly open my eyes.  My head is pounding, and my eyes are blurry. 

My ears are ringing so bad it feels like my eardrums are going to explode.
I can see a bright, warm light coming from a large window next to where I am lying.   My whole body is sore.

I slowly brought my sore arm up to rub my eyes.

I see that I am in an unfamiliar room.  It seemed that I was in a hospital,  but why?  It feels like I've been run over by a truck.
I tried to sit up, but I felt something heavy on my chest.

I looked down to see that a young man with dark hair was asleep sitting in a chair next to me.
He was slumped over, and his head was resting on my chest.  His head was turned so I could see his face.  His eyes were puffy as if he had been crying.
He feels warm.

My throat feels so dry, and I have the urge to cough, but I don't want to wake him.  He looked too peaceful.
Despite my efforts, I started to cough and gasp for air,  startlingly the man awake.

He sat straight up in this chair and stared at me with a frightened,  yet happy look.

His face was unfamiliar.  He had black hair that faded to white,    His eyes were silver as they caught the light of the bright window.

He was now standing up next to my bed,  looking down at me.  He did not say a word as he stared at me in shock.

"Uhm... who are you?  Do you know where the headmaster is?"  I ask him. 
Judging by him being next to me in the hospital,  I bet he was a child I never met in the orphanage.  Headmaster must have sent him here to keep me company.

The moment I asked him that, the bit of joy in his eyes faded and turned into fear.

"You-    You don't remember me?"  He uttered as he clenched his teeth.

He knelt next to the bed and grabbed my hand,  Staring at me in fear.

I stare at him confused,   still trying to remember how I ended up in the hospital.
The last thing I could remember was the headmaster of the orphanage discussing kicking me out since of the lack of food for the younger children.

He stared at me full of hope for a moment before he let go of my hand and stood back up.
He began to walk out of the room, shutting the door behind him without saying another word.

"That was strange," I thought to myself.

"Dang it my head hurts!"  I mumble to myself as I attempt to stand up out of bed.  My feet were bare and I was dressed in a blue hospital gown.  My arm had an IV connected to a drip so I couldn't walk far.  I was able to make it to the window.  

Yokohama was blanketed in white snow.  It looked like a snow globe outside.   The window fogged from my breath.   
I stood there for a moment admiring the view from the high up window.
But my legs became very tired from standing.

I sat back down in my bed.  Just that small amount of walking was so tiring.

Soon later a doctor ran into the room to evaluate me.  He was an older man dressed in white scrubs.  The young man from earlier was following behind him, yet he did not enter the room.   He just stood, leaning in the doorway.

The doctor looked me over and then wheeled me off to get an MRI scan.

We passed the man from earlier in the hallway.  He stared at me as I was wheeled off.  I could see that he was crying.  But why?  I have never seen him before.  Maybe he was a friend of the headmaster?