I win

Dazai's pov:

___________

It was now the day I promised Atsushi and Akutagawa that I would train them.

But little did they know,   today was going to be a joint training session.
Fukuzawa is glad that I was able to convince both of them.
He gave me an address I could use to train them.
Near the port,  there is an old warehouse that is set to be demolished.
But in the meantime, I can use it.

____

"I suppose I should head to the building on the port. To meet my students.  But lucky me,  I didn't sleep at all last night."
"I can barely even keep my eyes open.   And now, after a long day of work at the office, I have to deal with Atsushi's and Akutagawa."

"what a drag..  I thought to myself as I let out a sigh,  leaving the office and heading to my car.    The address fukuzawa gave me was a building on the port, where containers used to be stored. 
"I suppoese I should get there early to make sure there are no explosives or anything."  I thought as I turned on the engine.  The car was letting on a humming sound as I began to drive to the building.

_____

Soon after I got everything in the building ready,  and made sure there wasn't anything dangerous, I heard a car pull up outside.   
Atsushi began to walk in the large front door.

"HEY ATSUSHI~ WELCOME!"  I yell while waving to him.

He glanced around the werehouse baffled before speaking.   "Uhm,  thanks.   But im still confused about why you want to train me."   He said as he slowly walked over towards me.

"Well, I have my reasons. Do you not trust my judgment?"  I replied to him.

"Sometimes I trust you, i suppose...  So should we spare or-'' 
"One moment, Atsushi, let's wait for our other guest to arrive."  I said, cutting him off.

"Another guest?"  He asked, confused.  I grined at him mischievously. "Dont worry about it,  ill explain to you both in a moment."  I replied.

A loud bang startled both atsushi and I. 

We looked up to the sorce of the sound to see a man wearing black cloth falling threw a hole in the tattered roof.  He used a black whip like thing to catch himself before landing on the ground.

"HEY AKU~" I yelled before the dust in the building settled.  Causing neither atsushi or I to be able to see him.  But I could recognize that black fabric anywhere.

"I told you.. NOT TO CALL ME THAT!" He yelled as he whipped his black cloth towards me.

"Ooo how scary.   But you need to learn to control your rashomon better. You can't even hit me!"  I taunted as I dodged him.

"Pathetic." I mumbled just loud enough for him to hear me.

Akutagwas cloth ended up smashing a dusty container that was behind me, just inches away from my face.

No one fought or moved a musle. The blade made from black cloth remained by my head. Stabbed into the container my back was pressed up against.
Slowly,  the thick dust began aired out.

But once the dust settled, Atsushi and Akutagwa could see each other. 
The shocked,  dumbfounded faces they made were truly a sight to see.

"WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING HERE!?" They both yell in unison, looking back to me for answers.

"Aww, you both are hormonizing. How adorable."   I say with a smirk to pervoke them.

"WE ARE NOT HORMONIZING!" They both yell.

"Awe, you just did it again!"  Just as i finished speaking, they both suddenly launched at me in an uncoordinated attack.

"RASHOMON."

"BEAST BENEATH THE MOONLIGHT."

I eaisily dodge them both, sending them crashing into a wall.  "Listen here, my students, this is your first lesson."  I said with a grin as pointed my finger up,  imitating kunikida.

"Do not let your emotion affect your performance on the battlefield!   If you would have just ignored my taunting, you could have worked together to defeat me."

Akutagwa stood up and stared daggers at me.  "Why the hell is he here?"

I snickered a bit before continuing,  "Well, it's because you two will be training together starting today."  I answer with a smile.

"You dont actually expect me to train with this pathetic loser, do you?"  He loudly asked while motioning his arm to atsushi, who was still lying on the ground from crashing into the wall.

"Well, I do if it's a direct order from Mori."  I answered.

"What does Mori have to do with this?" He grumbled

"As you both are aware,   the ADA and the port mafia are working together.    Since you two's powerful combined duo hasnt been leaked to the underground yet,  like me and chuuya,   they dont know what to expect from you two."

"For me and chuuya, they could simply just place long-range fighters and snipers against us,   since we both need to touch things to activate our powers."
"Which means that you two will work together from here on out!"  I cheered.

"So the port wants to use us as tools?" Akutagawa commented.

Atsushi stumbled back up to face me.  A sarcastic smile of disbelief grew on his face before he began to speak.   "So basically what you're saying is that the safty of all of yokohama depends on me and akutagawa working together?!"  Atsushi said as he began to laugh. "You really think akutagawa can handle working with me?!    Haha..  He hates me so much that he wants me dead!  Do you really think he can act mature enough to work with me?!"

He continued to laugh,  drawing Akutagawa's attention from me.  He turned to stare at atsushi.
"Are you laughing at me jinko?" Akutagawa asked in a sinister tone.

"Haha, yeah, I just find in hilarious that the fate of yokohama is in your pathetic hands."  He retorted,  still laughing.

"Im pathetic!?  HAVE YOU EVER LOOKED IN A MIRROR?"  Akutagawa bolted.

"I MAY BE PATHEIC BUT AT LEAST IM NOT AS PATHEIC AS YOU!"     Atsuhsi argued.

"Heh they remind me so much of chuuya and I back in the day.
I supose that I better go stop them before they kill eachother."  I thought to myself as I let out a chuckle.   "See~, This is the very reason Mori wanted me to train you two together.  You need to keep your lovers qaurll of of the battle feild~."  I say to tease them.

Akutagawa and Atsushi snap both their heads towards me like an animal watching injured prey.  "What do you say we kill him jinko?"  Akutagawa said,  eyes wide with radge.  "Sounds good."  Atsushi agreed

"Aww~ how saddd~ my vary own students are conspiring against me~"  I whined.  But before another moment went by, they both launched at me with murderous intent in their eyes.  Both with their gifts activated. 
Atsushiarms were transformed,  and akutagawa had black fabric wrapped around his arm.

Bit instead of attacking back,  or getting ready to dodge, I let them get close enough to touch.
I then I placed my hands on both of their forheads gentally.

"No longer human"  I said.  Their powers disable, causing them to crash into the ground cold concrete floor.  Cracks spread once they landed, from the momentum their body's were holding from their attacks attacks.

I turn them around and kick the backs of their knees, making them fully fall.

"Heh,"

"I win."

_________________________________________

ADA = armed detective agency

(1007 words)