End of Big Deal

Zacznij od początku

After Hudson finished Zack spoke again"For anyone who doesn't wish to get your ass whooped today can step back or come to our side"

Hearing Zack's words no member of big deal came forward and Zack looked at Hudson"You see that"

"What?"

"Thats called romance, We need that in our gang too"

"Yes we do, We need loyal people like that"

Hudson and Zack both came to conclusion and then Zack said"Since you have declined our peace treaty, There is no point of wasting time now"

"Bring it on, Fodders!"Zack yelled out as his eyes glowed cyan blue and Both Big deal and The Fist rushed at each other.

Jerry stood in front of Zack like a wall but a wall that can be penetrated by Zack now with ease.

Meanwhile Channing and Jacky were taking down big number of Big deal members by themselves.

Meanwhile Jason and Brad teamed up against Hudson but Lineman saw Zack and He started walking towards him.

"Hey you arrogant kid"Lineman called out"Last time you knocked me out cold but this time i will kick your ass"

Lineman said as he walked towards Zack"Get your ass here-"

Before Lineman could know it, He was punched in the face once again but this time it was Hudson not Zack.

"Don't interfere in boss fight"Hudson said to unconscious lineman while cracking his fingers "Especially when you are just a fodder"

Jason ran upto Hudson and tried to hit him with a flying kick but Hudson caught his leg mid air with his right hand and slammed him in ground

"That's not how you greet your elders"Hudson said to Jason because Hudson is older than him.

Hudson currently is 18 and Jason right now is 17 same as Zack.

So Hudson is older than both Zack and Jason.

"You asshole, Why are you in our street!"Brad rushed at Hudson with his street Fighting style but Hudson was currently far above him.

In every aspect, Hudson bested everyone in big deal, Only Jerry was the one who can actually defeat Hudson but even that wasn't sure victory.

Back with Zack and Jerry, Two of them faced off each other and Zack said"You seem to have gotten smaller than before"

Zack said but in reality, Zack just got taller in last two months that now Jerry doesn't seem as big he was before.

"Are we gonna fight or not?"Zack asked and that's all Jerry needed to start attacking like a crazy barbarian.

Jerry punched Zack but He easily dodged it and mocked"You are slow like a sloth, Big guy"

"If you loose some weight and then we fight then you might be able to hit me for once"Zack mocked and He even put his both hands in his pockets.

"I don't even have to fight you anymore, You aren't a threat to me now"

Zack said while dodging Jerry's punches back to back continuously without breaking a sweat.

Zack was laughing at this point because Gun's training truly made him a monster now.

People as strong as Jerry aren't even threat to him now, He can literally you with Jerry now.

"Aaaa!"Jerry got enraged and He tried to tackle Zack instead of using punches but Zack jumped and stepped over Jerry's head.

"Hey Hudson!"

Zack called for his number 2 and Hudson looked at Zack standing on top of Jerry and he just smirked.

Jerry vigorously shaked his head and Zack jumped from Jerry's head and landed on his feet once again.

Jerry again ran towards Zack to attack him but Zack again started dodging him like nothing.

Meanwhile Hudson had beated both Jason and Brad and He wiped his hand with a tissue while standing over unconscious Brad and Jason and He said"That was easy"

"Sure it was"

"Yeah this was far easier than i thaught"

Hudson heard Channing and Jacky coming towards him and Hudson looked behind them and most members of big deal were painted by Channing while others were messed up by Jacky.

All three of them then looked at Zack who was playing with Jerry and Channing said"Hey boss, Get over with it already"

"Yeah i am hungry and I heard the soup here is good"

Jacky shouted and Zack nodded and He looked at jerry and said"I will have to stop this game right here big guy"

"I will end this figh right here"Zack said and He took his both hands out and took his Boxing posture.

And Before you know it, Zack showered Jerry with a barrage of Invisible attacks and Jerry had fainted while still standing.

Jerry's big heavy body finally fall on ground just like that big deal was no more.

Seeing nothing but blurry images, Hudson and others were very surprised and Jacky asked"What in the hell was that?"

"Thats a type mastery"

Zack replied and He walked upto his crew and Hudson asked"Mastery? You have it?"

"You know about mastery?"

"Yes, My sir once told me about it that only few can have it"

"Few? Yes i only have few types of mastery"

Zack said with a smile and He started walking away and Hudson was shocked and he followed Zack"Wait..You are more than one mastery?"

"Yes i do"

"But how?"

"Listen Hudson, You get mastery when you master one of your aspects and I have mastered all of mine"

"All of the aspects? How can I do that?"

"I will show you someday, We just met today, Chill for now"

"Sorry"

Hudson said but he really wanted to know about the secret of mastery because he heard from Taesoo that mastery isn't something that everyone can achieve and here he got Zack who claims to have more than one.

And Hudson knows that Zack's isn't lying which is another reason for Hudson to know more and learn from Zack so that he could make his master Taesoo ma proud.

Hudson was in his thaughts bue he snapped out of it and He saw Zack walking towards the shop where all the girls were locked.

"Hey wait for me!"