Zack said and Hudson smirked after hearing this"Then we won't have to wait for long"

"Big deal should be around"Hudson said and he turned to Channing and Jacky"Will ya?"

Channing and Jacky nodded and they started walking towards different shops in the streets.

"They surely know their thing, Don't they?"

"Yes that they do"

Both Zack and Hudson stayed behind meanwhile Channing and Jacky caused havoc in whole big deal street.

Channing walked into a food shop and a girl looked at him"Welcome, How can I help you?"

Without any answer, Channing started destroying everything he saw in the shop.

"What are you doing?"

The girl tried to stop Channing but He completely ignored her and continued destroying the shop.

Seeing her shop being destroyed, The girl ran outside and she called for Jerry kwon since Jake was in jail now.

After calling Jerry, She started running but she couldn't go too far because Jacky caught her and locked up her in a shop along with all the other girls from the street.

All the shops were closed and the girls were locked in, The whole big deal street was now empty.

Both Channing and Jacky returned back to Zack and Hudson and Hudson asked"You got all the girls?"

"Yes, They are locked up in a shop"

"Did you hit any of them?"

"No we didn't"

"Good job, We need them to make money"

Hudson said and Channing nodded and All four them waited there for few minutes before they saw a huge battalion of dudes coming towards them from the other end of street.

"There they are, remnants of the big deal"Zack said as he recognised the one leading them as Jerry kwon.

(A/N - Jason and Brad aren't in jail this time, Only Jake)

The rest of Big deal lead by Jerry kwon surrounded the four Vanquishers and Jerry stepped forward"Where are the girls?"

"Girls? Who? We don't know anyone"

Zack replied and Jerry recognised him and said"You! What are you doing here? Did that bastard Gun sent you?"

"That he did"Zack said to him"And We are here to eradicate big deal from the face of earth"

Zack declared that and Hudson also stepped forward and he said"We, The fist are taking over Gangseo from this day onwards"

Hearing this big deal remained calm and Jerry said"We don't care, You can keep Gangseo, Just leave our street"

"Asshole this street is also part of Gangseo"Hudson said"Which means this street belongs to us as well"