"Pumpkin, are you okay?"

"I'm fine. It's nothing."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I just remembered something about Johnny. He wasn't feeling good that day."

"Oh. I didn't think you were the type to just makeout with someone like that."

"I mean, not really. But it was also after my breakup and I was just trying to move on."

"Did it help?" Jisung asks.

"It was just a distraction, like everything basically."

"Oh, I see. Should I go again?"

"Mhm. Make them interesting."

"How nice. Um, I like laying my head in peoples laps, I like loud music, and I don't like kittens."

"You don't like kittens."

"I feel like you'd jump because of loud music though. Okay, I'm choosing the music one."

"Mark is right. I like loud music. I do jump if it's sudden but I like it."

"Okay, Pu-uh, I mean Jeno."

Jisung rolls his eyes but stays silent and waits for Jeno say his three statements.

Jeno thinks about what he wants to say, glancing at Mark, trying to decide if they should explain. "Okay, uh, I hate seafood, I want a cat and I've thought about stealing Zoes and I like being called Puppy."

"Easy, you hate seafood is the lie."

"Um, Pumpkin?"

"You've thought about stealing Zoes cat?"

"Jisung is right."

"Yes!" The male smiles in victory.

"About that other thing..."

"Which thing? The cat or the nickname?"

"The nickname", Jeno says quietly.

"Oh. You like being called that?" Jeno nods and looks down, unable to see Jisungs smile. "It's adorable. I can see why Lele thinks you're so cute."

Jenos head snaps up. "You don't think it's weird? Or... kinky?"

"Well I don't know if you're being called Puppy when you're having sex-"

"I'm not."

"But it's a cute nickname and it suits you. I kept thinking Mark was trying to call you Pup but Puppy is better. In my opinion anyways."

"It is better", Mark agrees. "Aw, look at Jeno!"

Trying to ignore his heated cheeks, the male gets up and hugs Jisung, making Jisung laugh. Mark takes a picture and gets surprised when the two hug him next.

"You said you wanted a hug earlier but we moved on."

"Oh, yeah. This is nice."

"It is", Jisung says, nuzzling against Jeno.

"Okay, how do I look?" Renjun asks.

Winwin doesn't even have to look to know he looks amazing but since it makes the male feel better, he takes in Renjuns black t-shirt tucked into light blue, cuffed jeans, a black belt around his waist, and suede black heeled boots adorning his feet.

Love Me | MarkNoHyuckMinजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें