A/N

Alright ya'll welcome to my weird alternate universe of doors

Basically everyone has two forms; their 'entity' form, and humanoid form.
I don't have any good quality images of their humanoid designs just yet, so just make up your own visualization of what they look like for now
Timothy is an exception
(If it wasn't obvious, their entity form is their appearance in the game)

Not me giving the entities pronouns:

ㅤㅤㅤㅤSeek: He/Him/It

ㅤㅤㅤㅤScreech: He/They/It

ㅤㅤㅤㅤFigure: They/Them/It 

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ(ok all of them have /it as entities so im gonna stop putting it there)

ㅤㅤㅤㅤDupe: They/Them

ㅤㅤㅤㅤHalt: She/Her

ㅤㅤㅤㅤEyes: They/Them

ㅤㅤㅤㅤGlitch: They/Them

ㅤㅤㅤㅤRush: He/Him

ㅤㅤㅤㅤAmbush: She/They

ㅤㅤㅤㅤJack: He/They

ㅤㅤㅤㅤShadow: They/Them 

ㅤㅤㅤㅤWindow: He/They

ㅤㅤㅤㅤTimothy: He/Him

ㅤㅤㅤㅤHide: She/Her

ㅤㅤㅤㅤEl Goblino: He/Him

ㅤㅤㅤㅤJeff: He/Theyㅤ

ㅤㅤㅤㅤA-60: He/Him

ㅤㅤㅤㅤA-90: He/They

ㅤㅤㅤㅤA-120: They/Them (damn a lot of they/them)

ㅤㅤㅤㅤGuiding light: She/They

ㅤㅤㅤㅤCurious light: He/They

ㅤㅤㅤㅤI lack female characters-
ㅤㅤㅤㅤAnyways here's my fanmade entity btw:

ㅤㅤㅤㅤGrab: She/They
ㅤㅤㅤㅤ(Bro is like Snare but can spawn anywhere lol) Grab spawns in, taking on the form of multiple hands coming from under the floor (I swear she and seek have nothing in common lolololololsjsjsjsjjs) The hands come out very suddenly but make an audible creaking noise before doing so. If you are caught in the hands, you must repeatedly jump(omg you can't jump in doors so in-game when trapped a jump option appears and you gotta spam that)to get out. Grab deals damage over time so it's best to get out sooner, and the longer she has a grip on you, the harder it is to get out. If you do manage to escape, if you're alone, Grab will come out of the floor and chase you for a bit(dont worry shes kinda slow and the chase is very short so you just gotta move away from her a bit) and she'll just sink back into the floor. If there are other people around, the hands just linger there for a while before disappearing under the floor boards. Yeah that's it I think. (Also other entities can kill you while you're in Grab's grasp like Snare.)

That's enough entities

Now time for my ocs, Jayden and Eleanor

ㅤㅤㅤㅤJayden: He/They

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ- Bro has a big ego but is actually very smart
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ- His ego is taller than him (he's 5 foot)

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ- Bday is June 5th
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ- He wears a forward facing red and white cap, a blue bandana, and a jean jacket over a white undershirt. He has blue shorts, white socks under red and blue sports shoes, and has a black watch. He is light skinned. (His hair is hidden in his cap so he looks bald lol)(dirty blonde hair btw)

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ-Is 13

ㅤㅤㅤㅤEleanor: She/Her

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ- Emo as hell(As in emotional)

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ- Very unmotivated to do literally anything, Jayden had to literally yeet her into a closet and Hide almost had to push her out. Does this even count as spoilers? Meh it's gonna go in the list of 'filler stuff'.
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ- Bday is October 19th

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ- Has black-purple straight hair that runs to her shoulders. She wears a dark dull purple hoodie and ripped jeans. Black combat boots sit on(under?) her feet (not great for running especially from seek) and she has tan-ish skin.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ-Is 13

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤtaller than Jayden btw (she's 5'6)

Also in doors 60 and 61 there's a set generation for them cuz of the rooms(at least for me) so I kinda changed it a bit for plot convenience. (I forgot if there was a closet in door 60 or not-)

Italic text = entity POV, thoughts in human POV

Bold text = entity talking in human POV, flashback in human POV

Bold italic text = flashback in entity POV

Normal text = human POV, humans talking in entity POV, and thoughts in entity POV 

(entities talks in italic during their POV and humans talk in normal text during their POV)

This fanfic is preferably 13+ as there is cussing

All art by me unless stated otherwise! (Very irrelevant until I finally get the refs done)

Uhhhhh I think that's all the info you need for now!

Feel free to ask any questions or suggest anything in the comments

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ