𝐎𝐍𝐄 ♔︎

Start from the beginning

I smile at her, while she sat beside me and kiss my temple. I shrugged, and sighed.

"Hangover, cause' of Sophie and I have classes in a coupled hours." I says lowly.

Ma laughs, while she used her long fingers and massaged my hair scalps and I hummed because of the feeling.

I'm more like Ma's favourite child, while Gemma loves mom, more. Because both are bossy alike.

I'm more laid back in everything, just like Ma and also because we resemble a whole lot.

Although, she's intersex, I'm not like one but I have most of her genes and a devilish side when we're ready.

She hums as she continues her usual routine, since i was a baby and her playing with my hair.

"Yesterday, was her birthday, right?" She asked me, and I hummed.

"Yeah. Last night, I pledge to not touch a ounce of alcohol, and Sophia been herself... you know the rest."

Ma laughs as she slow down her scratches and i whined for her to not stop.

"And so, she uses her puppy eyes for you to loosen up and you fell for it. Blah, blah, blah!"

I chuckled, while ma got up and walked towards the curtains and pulled them apart.

We both knows Sophia's tactics and she uses them well, although the girl can be a badass when ready.

But such a pain in my ears, when she wants me to do something fun.

Wait. Doesn't posing for cameras, fun? Isn't modeling, fun? Isn't going to parties, fun?

Isn't having a modeling body and face, ain't fun?

It's all fun for me, but most people thinks it's all sunny rainbows and stars fun.

To keep my figure, certain routines I use to do, I can't do them again and I have to do new stuffs.

Like, risk not eating my favourite burgers, fries, jerk chicken, drinking my Smirnoff ice. All those things, is a no, no, for me.

I have to go to the gyms - although, I love the gyms. Well, one be, because of the tone females who works outs in there.

They are so damn hot! A pity I wanted to climb most of them, then remembered, I made a pledge to myself.

'I'm keeping my innocence, for my significant other or others and only them'

So i just stay in my own bubble, and keep my heat under control.

"Munchkin, it's almost 9-"

"Shit!" I was off the bed in a jiffy and bolting for my joined bathroom.

I could hear Ma laughter, as she made my bed over for me.

"We'll be down in the kitchen, when you're ready, dear. Break a leg!" She says, while walking out.

I smile a bit, then groan when I really realized, how fucked my head is with all the hangover I'm under.

I opened my medicine cabinet and fished out two aspirin and took them with water from the sink.

I stripped out my pieces of PJ's and slouchy walked into the shower, that is pure glass and the floor designed.

The shower tops are about four heads, the lights can be changed, while the water just came down from the ceiling.

I pressed a button and shuts the door and the next golden button to start the warm water.

I instantly felt my body calms down, and standing under the warm water, had my muscles loosening up.

I sighed, while running my hands into my hair and grabbed my bottle of Saint Laurent shampoo.

It smells like vanilla and rose. I washed out my hair and went onto washing my body clean.

In no time, my hair was dry-blower out and I was slipping into my pair of Chanel undergarments.

I didn't have time to waste, and right now anything near to my hands are getting wore even if I wore it already.

I grabbed a black bottega long sleeve top with the zip at the front, a green cargo pants and black Gucci heels.

Yesterday, i had my nails done in black and grey and I just put on a heart diamond necklace.

Finished the look, with my curls down my back with a black bow head band around it and put on two different scents of Victoria Secrets.

I plugged my phone off the charger, threw it in my black handbag, put on my white handle watch and picked up bag and walked out my room.

Locking my room door, I hastily went down the stairs and was greeted with my family of laughter.

I smiled, when i walked in the kitchen and kissed my mom's cheek and Ma's cheek also.

"Ohh, dress to impress, sister?" Gem, was back at it and I was at it also.

With a middle finger up to her, I rolled my eyes. "Figuring out the sexuality as yet, sister?"

I smirked, when she gasped and Ma was enjoying it so much.

Both our moms, know of me being gay, since I came out to them at 13 and Gem being sexually confused.

Since then, they've accepted us any how we are and I love them even more for that.

"You caniving... little-"

"Cut it out! Both of you! Eat and get out of here." Mom usually strict voice says.

I ate my quite nutritious breakfast, kissed their cheeks once again and walked out to my babygirl, that's waiting for me.

A black Lamborghini 2022, that has a power engine that brings me to campus in no time.

I got in, and took off down the clean road of New York City.

I hope today goes well, and no fucking traffic.

Monday once again...

_________
Chapter one complete!♡