𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 ♔︎

... 𝑳𝒖𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝑩𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒆...

Ava's POV

God. A week ago just couldn't get out of my mind. I didn't even try to forget it all.

One way or the next, Rosa would've found out about me been intersex and all, I just couldn't resist any longer.

When I saw her in that towel... something in me just broke for her, and all was in my mind was to just fuck her soul up.

God, it felt like I was her first. Hate to admit it, I'm so obsessed with her and she doesn't even know.

It's been a whole week, since she had been staying over at my place, the whole week she didn't even have time for her phone.

The last day last week, when she fell asleep in my car, I knew she was in pain and tired. Worse, when she has depression.

Founded out that it's all because of these two assholes. I knew of Alex doing extra time out on her missions.

But Sophia isn't as busy as Alex. There got to reasons why, she has been doing these type of shits.

When Rosa asked me, if I was doing okay, I couldn't tell her that werewolves are loose and trying to raid the Academy.

It had to be silent that day, due to their Alpha having a meeting with Garcia, but she wasn't on the campus or in the school.

It was at our normal castle back in Russia. So yes, I'm an Russian soon mob boss.

It took some training to even cover up my accent, but sometimes with Rosa it's so difficult, and worse is that she doesn't pick up on it.

The Orekhovska Mafia is by far one of the world's largest and widest gang of the entire world. Although, we love to be private.

Now with these fucking mutts, the alpha wanted to speak to me, but unfortunately, I'm busy around my woman.

I've been getting news and reports of them causing havoc in some of the community-based places, and one had to be Rosa's home.

That's one of many reasons, I had her staying with me and soon, I'll have to have a talk with both of her parents... again.

I've known the King's family for generations now, and Zoey and my parents have been good friends.

In both the mafia world and also world of business outside the grounds of the dark areas.

I don't even know when Zoey will sit down and tell Rosa that she's an vampire also, and had married to an witch.

Infact, it's so fucking weird that Rosa smell so much like an actual human. I would've figured out if her sides was locked away.

Strange.

T. W. Blood, torture, m.o.ds
......................