𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘_𝐓𝐖𝐎 ♔︎

... Lustious Bonneville ...

𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝐆 𝐑 𝐀 𝐃 𝐔 𝐀 𝐓 𝐈 𝐎 𝐍
𝐃 𝐀 𝐘♕︎

Life seems to change for the better.

I have two nonchalant, hardheaded, jealous, overprotective mates that I love to death.

Just the other day, I sat them down together and talked to them—equally. None is loved more than the other.

I knew from the start that when they found out that both was my mate. Ava was so up against all the sharing with Alex and her.

And I knew I had to set something straight. Let's just say, Ava was well on listening and taking her time in trying to be custom to the sharing part.

Since I've given my body, mind and soul to them, we've connected on a more strong and firm aspect.

We tend to mindlike each other allot. At times when Ava is away doing work in her mafias, she is always saying nasty things to me.

Alex is the worst one.

Most times, I'm out with my family or we're just enjoying being around each other—I'm always seen or heard giggling.

Props up to me, for continuing where I left off with my photoshoots. And boy, when I went back there I was bombarded by everyone.

The staff and team, congratulated me with my big time getting engaged and it was really a nice feeling.

That day was an excellent one for me-more so, Ava and Alex was there by my sides each step of the way.

Lord knows, posing and taking shoots dimmed my mind from the realization that in a blink of an eye was the day I've been waiting for.

The day, I'm about to walk up to that stage, collect my diploma and cheering with all the girls that worked their ass off to reach this far.

But Jesus Christ-these woman can never just see me and act as if I wasn't in their presence. Even if I'm in an garbage bag, their still horny.

Well—that will be their problem, because last night, they almost made me crippled and to this morning I'm still in pain.

It might take a while for the pain to subside—I'm seriously about to mark a line between me and them.

I swear.

The sun smothered all over my face, making me shift from my side—and as I move around the bed, strong arms held me.

I sighed as I felt lips on my bare shoulders, still the sun is shining inside the room.

My eyes slowly peeled open, immediately I looked up into a pair of stormy grey eyes. I blushed, hiding my face in her chest.

Her chest vibrates with the way she chuckled, her hand tracing my stretch marks on my hips.

"Good morning, princess," Ugh, that damn voice.

Shyly, I peaked up at her and smiled softly, "Good morning, papí." I stretched a little, humming to hide how badly I want to winced.

My whole body is in pain, adding to two nights ago. Just recalling that night—on that yatch, it made my heart beat quicker.