𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 |𝐈𝐕| ♔︎

... Lustious Bonneville  ...

Narrator's POV

Rosa's nails was done in her choice of style, her hair was done in installation and curls.

Her sister wanted her to look perfect, for what the family had in store for her. Anyway.

It was no need, for the bonnet to cover her new hairstyle. Instead, she was in-love with the new look.

Rosa's parents planned a trip to one of their many hotels that they own, but this one Rosa doesn't know about.

They packed her suitcase already, and was sent secretly to their hotel and there the surprise awaits.

Plenty co-workers of the same modeling industry, that Rosa works at, they all plan to surprise her.

And so, everyone hopes for the best.

Now they were back on their way to their home.

Rosa was so eager, to get dress in the dress her moms has given to her for her present.

On her mind, was the same blonde hair woman, whom put her in her space over the phone.

Although, it was winter break for the Academy and for everyone. She dreads meeting that woman again.

To get minimal effort of threats, she wanted to thread lightly and pray to the universe not to meet the older woman again.

Sure, it's her birthday. But, somehow, she felt guilt waves in how the older woman didn't answered her.

God, I've never seen someone so angry.

Angry? I couldn't read her emotions.

"We've arrived, birthday girl!" Gem says in a happy voice and hopped out her car.

Rosa on the other hands, pushed her confused feelings to the side and stepped out her sister's car.

Walking into her home, she looked around the house has been cleaned up.

Even though, the music is still playing in the house, the balloons are still on the pillars of the house.

"I'm home!" Rosa shouted out, and heads pushed out of the kitchen, the usual and they smiled at her.

Rosa smiled and walked into the kitchen, and started munching right away on cookies.

A glass of wine was handed to her, and she grinned at Alex. "Thanks, babe."

Alex winked at her, as she bobbed her head at the music playing and went on eating.

In seconds, she finished her cup of wine and dusted off her hands.

Zoey as in Rosa's Ma, came up to her daughter and kisses her forehead softly and that got Rosa to smile.

"Hey, mama." Rosa greeted her mother.

"I think it's time, our birthday princess get dolled up and surprise, ey?"

Rosa giggled at that suggestion and nodded, as she tipped toe and kisses her ma's cheek.

"Hmm, I was ready to get dress anyways, Ma. Love you." Rosa breathed out.

Zoey chuckles and hugged her shorter daughter and let her go.

"Now go, princess. Love you more, little one."