Chapter 32 ♥️ Realization

You hit him lightly on the forehead with the marker, he laughed lightly and saw it now on the table. He grabbed it and observed it closely as if you were the very marker. He felt like an idiot, he blushed and hid his face along with his smile.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I think it's the first time I can't read the reminder of last chapter. The creator is really putting all the odds against me huh?

"--- ---------"

"Ugh, I did not miss you"

"--- -----" You smiled, probably a sarcastic remark.

"I don't have time to talk with you"

"---- - ---- --- --- ---- -- --- -----"

"Good for you Y/N, what are you here for? Trying to drive me insane? I'll save you the time, it won't work, whatever you think you can put me through is way less than what I've already suffered"

"..."

"Oh, did you not expect me to have a tragic past? Shame on you" I snickered "Did you really think I was doing this out of pure evil? I don't even want your body, I didn't want to ruin any friendships either, they are but mere casualties of my risky plan"

"--- ------"

"Mhm?"

"---- --- --- ---------"

"Haven't I told you already? I want to show you all the truth"

"--- ---- ---- -- --- ------"

"Oh, I guess I never told you properly, my mistake." I looked to the side, not really bothered, I guess I never really told you in the story what is truly happening. "We are but lines of code in another world, words written in a book as entertainment, our existence is for the sheer purpose of amusement of other beings"

"-----"

"You heard me" I laughed "Did I look like I was joking around when I was talking with you, down in the jail cell?"

"--"

"Well that's why! There is nothing to joke about, that's why I've been trying so hard to achieve my goal Y/N. Jevil shouldn't have become insane, it sure wasn't in my plans. I told the truth when I meant to help."

"---"

"I wonder if the author will keep me as the villain and you as the hero until the very end"

"----- --"

"Yes, you're the hero, surprisingly." I laughed.

---------------

----------

-----

3rd Person POV

"No, this can't be right. I can't just be a character in a book-I have memories! I choose for myself! You are just mad!"

"Might as well blame the things you can't understand."

You were taken aback by this conversation. "Go die in a ditch." You floated away from Gaster. "No no no, he's just mental, that's all, no wonder he acts this way if he believes that nonsense." You laughed to yourself.

"Then again-" You stopped in your tracks "Didn't Jevil assure me he was right? That he knew what he said was true? He didn't know how to explain it but it was true. Is it?" You looked around, puzzled. "If that's so, is someone narrating me right now?" You looked at your hands, feeling as if they didn't belong.