Chapter 15 ♣️ Leave Me Alone

"What do you want from me?" He asked smiling, grabbing the hand on your chest and bringing it close to his face, his warm breath was quite noticeable on your cold hand. You got nervous but you weren't going to show it, you were always scared and confused when he was around so this once you were going to follow his game.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"What do I want from you?" You asked.

"Mhm, you ask I won't interrupt" He put your hand on his closed mouth, you have to admit, he was making you quite nervous but you weren't going to let it show.

"Well, I want you to..." You thought of what you wanted him to tell you, you wanted obvious answers such as what happened to him, but he did technically already answer you so you weren't going to get a new answer, you wanted to ask something that would catch him off guard. "I want you to rebel with me" You smiled.

He muffled a surprised noise under your hand.

"I want you to come with me and change things up here. I'm tired of Rouxls, the King, Lancer and the boring citizens, everything is so dull." You said, while you did want to fuck up Rouxls you didn't actually want to kill everyone and rule over them as their new god, but you were sure that's what Jevil thought.

He moved your hand from his mouth and asked with a grin "May I speak, speak?" You nodded. He chuckled before he started speaking "Here I was thinking you were loyal to the throne" He said, you expected a more exciting answer, truth to be told.

"Is that all you are going to say?" You asked kinda disappointed.

"What do you want me to say? I'm glad you hate Rouxls and realize how boring everything is, is. But you aren't free like me. I can't help you while you're behind bars, bars." He grinned.

Your enthuthiasm died quickly to see you wouldn't get interesting answers.

"Anything else you want to ask?" He questioned. You two were still incredibly close to each other.

"Mmnno thanks." You said, it now got to you the unsettling feeling of this situation and only now did you let it show, Jevil made quick notice of this.

"Well then can I say what I want from you?" He asked, putting his hand on your mouth now. You nodded slightly. "I want you to help me" He said.

You tried to speak but his hand was still on your mouth "Ah ah ah, I let you finish." He was right, I guess he does deserve the same treatment. "I want you to be free with me, I want to get out of here and I want you to help me with it."

You couldn't do that. One of the very little information you have of him is to not let him out, no matter how annoying and manipulative he gets, don't let him out. It was one of the few things Seam said to you.

He got his hand off your mouth hoping for a response but you didn't have it. You were too deep in thought to realize Jevil still had your hand on his grasp, you thought of an answer "Jevil I..." You traveled off, you took a deep breath- "Ow!" You forgot about the pain. You groaned in annoyance, not knowing what it was made you angry.

"Are you okay, okay?" He asked, worried.

"I wish I could say yes." You sighed tired of this weird thing.

"Alright, fiiiine, I'll help you, you" He said annoyedly, moving his head back before putting it in its previous compromising position. "May I?" He asked.

"Uh... Sure?" You said, confused, you didn't know what he was going to do but you only felt worse when you saw his smile grow upon being given permission.

"Turn around, around!" He said cheerfully. You weren't sure about this but it's not like you had something else to do with it. You did as he said and turned around, his back now facing him, his warm breath on your neck. He moved you as close as he could to the jail bars and surrounded you with his arms. He put one of his hands on the place where the 'thing' was.

"Jevil, you do know what you're doing right?"

You weren't quite sure if you wanted an answer, nonetheless you did not get it.

Before you could ask him again you felt the pain in your chest grow, like, a lot, it really fucking hurt. Jevil put his other hand on your mouth muffling any sound. You tried to move around but his grip was quite strong, his physical range always surprised you no matter when.

The pain was impossible to ignore, it felt like your chest was being ripped apart, plus it began to spread, your hands were trembling, your fingers curled up and your tears falling down. Besides your vision being blurry from the tears you could see that your hands were now turning black as well, it burnt as it progressed.

Why did you go back with Jevil? What was the appeal? Having a confrontation with him? Did you genuinely think you were going to get anything from that? Why were you such an idiot!? There was a voice inside your head saying to visit him, your brain screamed at you to not listen to it but it was louder than logic. It was tempting. It was chaotic. It was fun. Before you could think anything else your vision went fully black.

By the time you opened your eyes again the pain was gone. There was no stain either. But you weren't down.

You were in the same place once more.

"Y/N!" You heard just from behind. "Welcome back!" Jevil hugged you from behind.

"Get off!" You screamed pushing him away. You could talk now, you could also move your legs. And, if your suspicions were correct, you could touch Jevil. "What the hell is wrong with you?! What was that?!" You shouted angrily. "I'm tired of this Jevil! Christ, why can't you leave me alone?!"

"Leave you alone..? You're the one who comes back!" He shouted back at you.

"But I don't want to come back here! I was good without you! Without THIS!" You said moving your arms around "I don't know who you are but I don't wanna have anything to do with you!" You said getting up. Jevil was still. "I don't care about no freedom. Don't expect me to come back, I'm tired of these games, I don't care how much you cry or scream." You affirmed sternly. "I don't care what Seam says. He's not going to check on you anyway." You said turning back and walking away.

You sighed and closed your eyes but was met with a wall "What-" A bloody wall. You hitched a breath and looked around, you were back to the card room.

The scenery was the same, but the shadow was back. It was in a still form once again, except this time it was your shadow. It didn't copy your moves but it had your silhouette. It quickly shifted to Rouxls, then Lancer, then the King, then Seam, then some coworkers, then Jevil.

You watched before showing an angry expression "I'm truly tired of this Jevil. I don't have time for your games." Upon saying that the shadow faded away.

You opened your eyes to find out you were still in Jevil's level, you were against the bars. You looked behind you and saw the familiar sight. A black empty void. You didn't bother saying anything, you got up and left.