Mira ran upto Zeus and stopped him and said"Stop it and report him quickly"

Zeus turned to Mira and He gave her a smile"Thank you Mira"

"Without you it could have gotten ugly"Zeus said but His face suddenly turned into a scary one"Mira, I can't wait anymore"

"Up until now, I have been hiding well"

"So i guess you like me too"Zeus said to Mira while holding her hands"Aren't i handsome? Everyone loves me"

"When did that pig stole my phone? It was a nice pic wasn't it?"Zeus said"It was pretty hard to take"

Hearing his words Mira got scared and She called out for help"SOMEBODY HELP!"

"HELP!"

Mira shouted from top of her lungs for help from the warehouse unfortunately no one was there to hear her.

But that's what Zeus thaught.

Zack was sleeping peacefully in his room but He suddenly heard a beep voice, Zack immediately recognised that it was help call from Mira.

Well not really, 'Zack' was still sleeping but The real Zack was the one who woke up after hearing the beep by taking over the body.

Zack got up quickly and He saw it was coming from his shoe.

"Mira?"

Zack grabbed his shoe and tore it apart and He revealed a small phone that was inside it.

Zack held the phone that phone showed the location of the pendant that Mira was wearing.

"Mira is calling for help!"

Zack quickly got up and He ran straight towards Mira by following the tracking device he had placed in the pendant he gave to Mira.

The pendant was a special tracking device, It activated on voice command too, And Zack set it to high noise like screams.

He knew if something bad happens to Mira, She will call for help and When she does, Her pendant will send him signal immediately.

And It worked.

Zack ran straight to warehouse without caring about anything and He saw the door closed and He punched the door and Broke it apart.

Once Zack entered the warehouse, His facial expressions changed and Zack was outraged.

Truly fearful sight for anyone who knows what about to happen now.

Zack saw Mira, Zeus and Win bon, all three of them in the warehouse.

Zack completely ignored everything and He first saw Mira, By her face, She was afraid.

She was hiding herself from the one in front of her.

In front of her was the instructor Zeus who was now in his underwear and His hands were covered in blood because he was pulled out every teeth of Win's mouth.

Zack stood there with clear rage on his face and He rushed straight towards the instructor Zeus.

Zack reached him even before Zeus could see him, Zack was almost Invisible for Zeus to see.

Zack then hit Zeus with all his strength in just one punch to his fucking face.

Zack hit Zeus so hard in jaw that it completely shattered her lower jaw, Scattered all of his teeth and He flew away so hard that he broke the warehouse wall by the impact

Zeus didn't stopped there, Even after breaking the wall of warehouse, Zeus hit his head so ground to a metal poll that he suffered brain hammerage and was in coma.

Zack was still enraged but Mira ran upto him while crying and Zack calmed down and wrapped his arm around Mira while slowly patting her.

Zack finally calmed down and the enraged Zack lost consciousness and Other Zack took over and He slowly pat Mira head with his hand.

"Mira? Are you alright"

Zack asked but Mira couldn't stop crying while hiding in his chest but suddenly Daniel came running into the room.

Daniel saw Zack and Mira standing, A big hole in wall and an instructor lying half dead.

"Zack?"

Zack looked at Daniel and said"Daniel call police right now"

Daniel didn't asked any question and He called for the police and soon the police arrived and they took both Zeus and Win bon to hospital.

The officer walked towards Mira and Zack and He asked"Boy, You hit him?"

"Yes i did and I admit it, You can put me through any legan procedure you want"

Zack replied and Officer said"Zack, You didn't really recognised me, Did you?"

Zack looked closely at the officer and It was time same officer that was at Cult.

"Hello Sir"

"It's good to see again Zack, I am very proud of you that you saved your friend"

"Thank you"

"No Zack, I should be the one thanking you, First for that Cult and now for this sex offender"

"Sir do i have any charges?"

"No you don't, Even if you had you can trust me"

"Thank you sir"

"Zack do you want to join police force after graduating?" The officer asked"No need to hurry, Just give me your answer, I will train you to be one of us"

"Thats a very generous offer sir but for now, Mira is really tired i just want to take her from here"

"Sorry i didn't noticed that"

"It's all good sir"

Zack said and he slowly started moving with Mira but He noticed that her body was completely numb so he picked her in his hands to took her to her room where she slept peacefully while holding Zack's hand the whole night.