17

He wakes up and snuggling deeper to me. I stroke his hair slowly, making him purr to my chest. He looks up at me with his big eyes. I let out a soft chuckle, "Hey,"

"Hi" he yawns then rolling off of me and put himself beside me.

"How do you feel?" I lay on my side, facing him.

"I feel fresh again, thank you Liam" he smiles.

But then his expression drops in the next second. I know there musts be something wrong happened. I hold his face in my hands, stroking his cheek slowly. "What's wrong?"

He shakes his head, "nothing."

"Zayn," I lift his chin up, making him look at me in the eye. And I know, I know him. His eyes are telling everything. They're hurt. He has got a pain, a deep and big one that he can't tell me. Is it me? Or is it something else that makes him like this?

"Baby, you know you can always talk to me,"

He shakes his head once again, "it's nothing, really."

I move on top of him, my hands are on the each side of his head. He bites his lip nervously, looking away from me, avoiding the eye contact. I start to kiss the skin on his neck, trying to get him relaxed. He still bites his lip, I know he's biting harder because he's really holding the moans that could just slip from his mouth.

"Let it out," I whispers to his ear and biting his ear lobe. He presses both of his palms to my chest, shaking his head again.

"Stop." He says with a sigh.

I turn my face to look at him, furrowing my eyebrows confusedly. "Talk to me, Zayn. I know you have been through something. Is it because of me?" I ask him softly, rubbing my thumb slowly on his cheekbone.

"No.." now he looks at me in the eye, his eyes are filled by fear. Small tears rolling down, I wipe them with the tip of my thumb. I feel a bit relieved because it's not me anymore the reason that making him like this. But I also feel angry to whoever or whatever it is.

"Hey, it's okay. Talk to me" I try to assure him.

"You will be mad," he mumbles, but I still can hear him clearly.

"What it is, Zayn?" Now I'm more than curious at this. Hoping that he could just straight forward.

"I'm sorry.." he says, pushing me to the side slowly, then getting up from our bed. He's walking out and I get myself following behind him.

"Zayn," I call him. He stops right in front of me, his back is facing me. His shoulders are trembling, his whole body is trembles. He is in tears, clenching his knuckles tightly.

I hold his shoulders and turn him around, pulling him into my tight hug. I have never seen him like this before. He musts be so hurt.

I'm stroking his hair, whispering sweet nothing to him. I keep him tight in my hug, feeling his chest raising then falling in a fast space. I know his chest is tightening. I know all that he wants is his heart to jump out of his chest.

My love got hurt, I know how does it feel but I don't know what the reason is.

"Talk to me when you're ready," I say softly.

"I'm only scared." He pulls away slowly then wiping his tears with the back of his hand. "I'm scared of losing you."

"Why would you think you'll lose me?" I hold both of his hands in one hand, my other hand stroking his cheek.

"Because I made mistake." he says looking down at the floor.

"Everybody does, you're not the only one"

"But mine is horrible," he mumbles quietly.

"What it is?" I ask him once again.

"I-it was an accident, I don't even want to remember" he says.

"Between who? The accident?" I cup his face, caressing the skin under his eyes, knowing they are starting to get hurt from so many tears that had fall.

"Me and Harry."

I turn speechless. Suddenly, million thoughts coming towards me, telling me so many truths. I can't even thinking, my head's pounding. Why with that jerk.

"What has he done to you?" I ask with anger filling my eyes. I know. I know. But I'm not sure.

He's looking scared, debating with his mind if he really should tell me or now. I know my changing reaction scares him, so I take a deep breath and calm myself down.

"What has he done to you?" I ask once again, soften this time.

He is taking a big gulp, "h-he raped m-me."

My heart breaks. My heart sinks down to my stomach. Guilt forming all over me. Anger comes filling me again.

Someone just touched my baby. My love. My Zayn. And that someone wasn't even deserve my one and only husband. That son of a bitch. I can't wait to give him a lesson.

I pull him closer to me, hugging him protectively. He hugs me back slowly, burying his face to my chest. I want to scream. I want to throw everything nears me. But that'll only scare him even more.

"He has to pay." I say with my now angry voice.

"N-no, Liam please don't-" he tries to pull away but I only hold him tighter.

"No one can touch you, Zayn. Except me."

"But please, I don't want anybody to get hurt" he pleads.

"He has hurt you."

He starts sobbing again. I kiss his head and pick him up slowly, carrying him to the sofa and put him down on my lap gently.

He's burying his face on my neck, wetting my skin with his tears and I don't mind with it. I feel sad, cause he has been through this alone and I wasn't there when the accident happened. I'm rubbing his back up and down, trying to calm him.

Once he gets calmer, I peck his lips and starts kissing him slowly, which is he kissing me back. I start to remove all his fabric one by one and he does the same to me.

I rain him with wet kisses on all over his body. I lick my fingers and lift himself up, giving him a gentle prep. He's moaning mess above me, throwing his head back for several times. Eyes closed, lips parted. He is so beautiful.

When I feel him loose enough, I pull my fingers out of him slowly, not wanting to hurt him. He moans. I thrust in slowly, he moans louder and arching his back. He feels so warm, so tight. I just want to stay in him forever.

I give him time to adjust. Minutes later, finally he nods and that's a sign for me to go. I start to thrust up and down, he helps me with bouncing himself slowly. He goes down when I 'm thrusting up. And it goes for hours.

He screams when I found his prostate. I hold him still, because he's getting weak everytime I'm nudging his spot. The room was now filled by the sound of moans, groans, and skin slapping skin.

I miss him. The last time we did it, was only with my lust and anger. It didn't even give him a pleasure. It gave him soreness. I regret it. I hope that was never happened. And now I apologize to him, with my way.

He comes untouched, shooting his juices to our stomaches and chests. I watch him come undone. He's clenching so tightly, I feel my climax reaches me, and I'm shooting my white load to him, painting his walls. He screams out so beautifully.

We're catching our breath, and I lean in to kiss him passionately because I can't stand staring into his red chapped lips. He's kissing me back slowly, letting me swallow his breaths.

Once I get satisfied, I pull away, give him a soft peck. "You're so beautiful." I say, wrapping my arms tighter around his waist.

He blushes, cheeks turn red. "Thank you." He says shyly, looking down at my chest. I smile fondly at him, I pull myself out slowly and he moans. I lay down on the sofa, pulling him with me.

"Have a rest." I'm stroking his hair.

He nods and close his eyes, and no long, he's already sleeping on me. I hold him tighter, thinking what am I gonna do once I get that bastard trapped in my hell hole. He should really pay everything he has done to my Zayn.