6

Harry's POV

I can't keep myself in a farther distance from him. I have to show him who loves him the most. And I have to make him mine soon. So when he starts to take a step and continue his walk again, I decided to walk to him and dare myself to step into his life, once again.

But he keeps his head in his hands, looking down at the ground and an idea starts to appear in my mind. I keep walking straight until he hits me and stumble backwards and fall on his bum. He lets out a quiet yelp and then looking up at me.

He is still the old Zayn I knew. His hazel eyes are wide, looking pretty with his long eyelashes. His jaw is sharp, like he can break you into the pieces with that. His figure is small, makes me want to hug him and crash him too if I hold him too tight. He is beautiful, as beautiful as the last time we met. He is the love of my life, and I will get him to be mine as I promised him earlier.

"M-Mr. Styles?" he says my name unsurely. Instead of answering him, I let out a hand to him. But his eyes are wide and still staring at me. So I slip my hands under his armpits and help him to get up. He is so light, I could even throw him anywhere if I want to. Or maybe throw him to the bed and fuck the life out of him. I smirk at my wild thoughts but seems like he doesn't notice it.

"Is that you, Mr. Styles?" he is still staring at me like he doesn't believe what's standing in front of him.

I'm glancing my eyes up and down at him, scanning his figure that I will never get bored with. "It's me, Zayn."

And when he opens his mouth to say a word, I cut him quickly, "why are you walking alone?"

He closes his mouth, I can see the changing expression in his face. He musts be thinking about that son of a bitch. I know Liam Payne were out and I know what is he actually doing out there. I'm not only a stalker for Zayn but also for what's surround him. I even met Liam yesterday and he was nicely high. Consuming drugs and smoking joint. And I'm thinking about tell Zayn what is his husband doing outside there. To make him upset a little more so slowly I can get him move on and into me.

"I was looking for Liam," he says after take a deep breath.

I raise my eyebrows, showing my surprised expression. Though I'm not surprised. "Ah I see," my eyes are still glancing at him. He looks tired and frustrated. There are bags under his eyes, I know he is having lack of sleep these past days.

"Well," I lick my lips, "actually I know where is he"

He is looking up at me with his wide eyes, filled by hope. But he doesn't let out a word so I continue, "let me take you home first."

"Why don't you take me to him instead?" he's finally speaking up, but his voice is a little bit quiet and unsteady. Is he afraid of me? But I'm not his boss anymore so why would he afraid of me?

"Let me take you home and I'll tell you the whole story."

So with that, he nods and he lets me to take him home. After twenty minutes walking, we're arrive at his house. He bends over in front me to take the key he putted under the the doormat earlier, but my eyes are on his ass. It's small and cute, I wonder how tight he is. How lucky you are, Payne.

He inserts ke key to the keyhole and turn it to the side until there's a click. He steps in first and I'm following right behind him. He closes the door behind me and lead us to the living room.

"Have a seat, Mr. Styles" he orders as he sits down on the couch.

I nod and have my seat in front of him, facing him. "Tell me where is Liam, please?"

He sounds desperate and eager, I feel jealous at his question honestly. But I'm here to take his heart away though, so no worries. "You sure you want to know where is he?"

Now he looks confused but he nods anyway, "please,"

I put my chin in my hand, eyeing him once more. "Okay then," I shuffle in my seat, "he was having a little fun with his little friends."

"Little friends?"

I chuckle at his innocent question, "oh come on, you know drugs and stuffs right?"

He gasp quietly, one of his hands covering his mouth. I know he was shocked. My poor little Zayn was shocked. Tears are forming on his both eyes. His bottom lip is trembling. He looks pale now just like he has seen a ghost. "A-are you trying to say..?"

"Yes, your husband was nicely high in drugs yesterday and so right now."

His small figure is start to shaking, he is in tears now and his hands are covering his face. He looks so broken, hopelessly broken. So when I realize it's my chance to steal his heart, I move beside him and pull him to my hug. I rub his arm up and down, whispering sweet nothing to him and stroking his hair. I let his face buried on my chest, soaking wet my shirt with his tears.

"He will be okay," I lied, "you don't have to worry."

He nods and pull away slowly, wiping his tears with the back of his hand. "I thought h-he was okay," he looks up at me, "never expected something like t-this." He struggles with his words, I know his chest is tighten. It musts be hurt for him but my heart is smiling. I like to see him hurted if it's because of that jerk. It means I could just get his attention.

I pull him to my hug once again, letting him get a little bit calmer. Inside, I just want to kiss his pink soft lips, swallowing all of his emotion and take all his anger away. I want to make out with him until he forget who is he. But I'm planning to hold them all. I'll be waiting patiently until Zayn wants to share his mind and body with me. And forget about Liam Payne.

I coos at him, "I'm here if you need someone."

"Thank you, Mr. Styles."

***

Zayn's POV

Me and him are cuddled up until it's finally noon. I just can't say anything at the moment, I also don't want to think about anything. I just want to cuddle and being hugged. I secretly hoping it was Liam who's right I sit on, but at the same time I'm hoping it wasn't Liam. But this is Mr. Styles anyway, my ex-boss. I feel a little weird to sit on his lap this way with his arms around my waist, but I don't bother to move. I just need someone to keep me calm for right now.

"So you are a writer now?" he holds me tighter, not letting me to move.

"You may say that, but I'm taking a break for a while"

He hums, "I actually have read some of your stories"

He puts his hands on my each hips, gripping them. "So are they based on true story?"

And it hits me like a ton of brick. Okay, so my stories are definitely about my real life. Which means it contains me and Liam. I let out a sigh, "they're based on me and Liam."

He nods in an understanding way. He loses his grip on me and I see him checking at his watch. "I think I have to go"

I move off from him and getting up from his lap, then he gets up too. I lead him to the front door. "Thank you so much for being here with me, Mr. Styles"

He smiles at me, "call me Harry, and it was a pleasure for me to be there with you"

I feel the heat in my cheeks, then he holds my jaw making it even worse. He steps closer to me and lean in. Wait, what? I thought he is going to kiss my lips, but thankfully he's only kiss my forehead then down to my nose, and pulling away.

"Don't be hesitant to ask me to cuddle with you again," he chuckles, "because I'd love that."