Chapter 6

He stood still, keeping the connection between our eyes. He had brown hair and high cheek bones, defined by the torch light. His green eyes didn't flinch away from mine, I felt like I was being absorbed into another universe. What did he mean by 'mine'? I tried moving away but the cuffs around my hands felt like poison to my skin, earning another whimper from me. I immediately looked away from his face and scrunched my eyes shut from the pain. I quickly heard footsteps walking away from me, until a loud bang and a yelp shook the cage I was in.

"WHO DIS THIS TO HER?!" The Alpha shouted.

"Th-the warriors" a strained voiced spoke. Liar.

"GET HER OUT OF THERE FOOL!!"

Suddenly a quickened pace of footsteps made there way over to me, twisting my hands and un-cuffed me. I hissed from the rough movements.

"ENOUGH!" The Alpha spat. I heard the man quickly scurried away from me and out the cell.  I stayed still with my eyes still shut. Without warning, strong arms wrapped around my body and I was lifted from the ground. I shot my eyes open and squirmed in his grip. "Let go of me! Get off me!" I shouted and tried kicking the person holding me.

The person carrying me started walking away from the cell. Shit am I going to be killed?!?

I squirmed and moved my arms, punching his chest "Let me go! You don't understand, I have to leave!" I pleaded. If Kaydon finds me, he will kill me slowly and painfully. I was so close to safety, why did I have to stay in that stupid shed?! 

A growl slowly sounded from the chest of the man carrying me. I looked up to recognise that my carrier was Alpha Xavier. I stopped punching him and tried wriggling out of his grasp. His hands didn't slip. God dammit, how strong is this guy?!?!

"Please let me go, I have to keep running! If you keep me here they're going to find me!"
Again I tried punching him and he stopped walking.
"Who is going to find you?" The deep voice spoke.

"U-um, n-nobody" Crap. If he finds out Kaydon is after me, he will hand me over like a strip of meat.

"I need to go!" This time I punched the Alpha's chest so hard my fist hurt straight after. He growled loudly and tightened his grip one me, walking fast somewhere. "No! I have to go!" Tears rippled out of my eyes and I started getting hot and flustered.

"I don't want to die" I whispered and the darkness consumed me in the arms of the alpha.