ғιve

I slowly open my eyes and sit up. I look around the room and see Grim snoring at my feet. I yawn and throw my legs to the side of the bed. I stretch and stare at the floor blankly.

After a few minutes, I stand up and walk outside the room. I pull out my phone and turn the screen on. I unlock my phone and check my notifications. 'Damn, there's so many YouTube and Snapchat notifications.' I think clearing all notifications and going to Snapchat.

'Hm... Jazmine texted me, must be important.' I say opening her chat.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

𝔖𝔦𝔰
---
𝐼 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔, 𝑖𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑒?

---𝐴𝑢𝑔𝑢𝑠𝑡 31 | 2:17 𝑝𝑚---

𝔖𝔦𝔰
---
𝐼 𝑔𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑛'𝑡 𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑛𝑒𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑝𝑒𝑜𝑝𝑙𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡.

---𝑆𝑒𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑚𝑏𝑒𝑟 2 | 10:26 𝑎𝑚---

𝑀𝑒
---
𝑆𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑝𝑜𝑛𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔.
𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝐼 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤, 𝐼 𝑎𝑙𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑦 𝑡𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑝𝑒𝑜𝑝𝑙𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝐼 𝑎𝑚.

𝔖𝔦𝔰
---
𝐴𝑙𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡, 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝑢𝑟𝑒.

---𝑆𝑒𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑚𝑏𝑒𝑟 3 | 6:21 𝑎𝑚---

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

'Well that's sweet, she actually cares.' I think smiling slightly. I turn my phone off and head downstairs. "I probably should head to Sam's and get food," I say out loud. "Ugh, I can't even get certain food," I say remembering we didn't have electricity. "I can turn the electricity on for you," Okami says. I smile. "I forgot you could do stuff like that," I say. Okami laughs.

"I just turned the electricity on," Okami says. "Thanks. Now I can get some of my fav foods." I say. "Hey Okami, can you move my entire closet here?" I ask realizing my clothes were kinda wrinkly from me sleeping in them. "Of course." She says proudly. "You can go change now," Okami says. I walk upstairs, go into mine and Grim's room, and walk over to the closet. I open the closet door and see all of my clothes. "Thank you, Okami," I say happily.

I grab my preferred outfit and walk to my streaming room. I change into my outfit and walk back to mine and Grim's room. I look at myself in the mirror and smile. "You look emo," Okami says. 'Shut up!' I say. She starts laughing. I pout.

I look around the room for my mini backpack. I see my bag on the ground right next to the nightstand. I grab my bag and look in it to make sure I have everything. 'It's almost 6 so the trio will probably wake up soon. I should write them a note.' I think. I write them a note and head downstairs. I yawn and walk down to the entrance hall. Right before I open the door someone knocks on it. I quickly open the door to see Trey.

"Oh hey Kayla, I didn't know you were gonna be up this early," Trey said. "Then why did you come over?" I ask. "Headmage texted the time of the duel to Riddle. And since Ace and Deuce don't know the time I was gonna come over and tell them." He said. "Oh well, their not up yet so you can tell me." I say. "It starts around 3:30pm." He says. I nod. "I'll tell them when I get back." I say.