Prologue

"Please just make the pain go away. I don't care how!"

"Please, I beg of you!"

The girl pleads to whoever was out there. She opens her eyes hoping to see some type of different world but only sees her white ceiling. Any spark of hope in the girl had vanished. She started to quietly sob to herself.

"I really am foolish." The girl said out loud. 'Why must I believe in such childish things...?' The girl asked herself. 'I hate when I get like this.' The girl thought. The girl could only think about how no matter how hard she tried to stop herself from feeling sad it never worked.

The girl could have had the best day of her life come home and have one little mishap, like trip over something, and go into a depressed and/or angry state. She never knew why she would get sad or mad over little things. The girl knew she wouldn't be able to go to sleep till she cried her heart out as silently as possible. "I'll be up for a while, I might as well get on my phone. Maybe, listen to something sad?" The girl said to herself as she scrolled through youtube to find the perfect video.

"ℕ𝕠𝕥 𝕆𝕜"

𝔹𝕐:

ℝ𝕠𝕓𝕖𝕣𝕥 𝔾𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖

The girl hums the song. The girl closes her eyes letting the tears roll down her face. She began to sing her favorite part of the song.

"Sorry, can you please repeat the question?"

"I'm broke and I never pay attention."

"Sometimes I wanna run, but no matter where I run, I just run into everyone."

"They say I'm not ok."

"I'm not ok?"

"Ok, I got it."

"Same story, different day."

"But every day I say I'm sorry."

The girl then went back to humming the rest of the song.

The girl soon fell asleep after a few songs thinking she would wake up in her room like every other day. Little did she know someone heard her plea from earlier.